About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Thread Closed 
Support Guide
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Support Guide
  • Please don't PM (Private Message) or e-mail me about asking for support
  • For requesting support please use the support forum
  • If possible make the post in its correct category "Graphics", "Tools", etc.
  • If your question is related to sources obtained from Esenthel Store, then please use this category

On this forum you will receive support from me and from members of community.

I provide support for:
  • Resolving any bugs in the engine or incorrectly working functionality (for example engine or tools crashes, your project does not compile/work after updating to latest sdk version)

I do not provide support for:
  • Teaching Programming
  • Explaining how to use the engine and its functionality (please read documentation, investigate tutorials, count on other community members to help, experiment on your own)
I do however often help with basic things, but only in my free time if I'm not busy working on anything else.

Please don't feel offended if sometimes I will provide short or one-lined answers or just links to helpful resources, in most cases this is enough to guide users on the right path. If the provided information is not enough, please simply "bump" the thread and ask for more information.

Please remember that I develop engine, tools, documentation and handle over two hundred of Licensed Developers and more unlicensed members all at the same time. My wish is to help everyone, however my free time is extremely limited.

Why you should request support on the forums (and not PM's/emails):
  • All of the forum members can participate in helping, provide feedback/suggestions and benefit from reading the answers
  • It is easy to keep track of the problem discussion history on the forums
  • Providing support via PM/email is a service which I simply don't provide
03-21-2011 08:27 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed