About Store Forum Documentation Contact

select the type of object
Babulesnik Offline

select the type of object
Hello. I created a room in which to play 3 player. Created the animation for these players. Now the question is: what type they are given in WE? OBJ_CHR?
How then to gain access to them, I need something they would disappear (not to destroy the object, and make it invisible) and appeared on the team?
04-15-2011 01:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dynad Offline

RE: select the type of object
You can give those characters your own enums.. just look at the enums in the data folder. If you add new ones.. those will also appear in the WE. Then you need to create your classes for the new made objects/humanoids.

If the 3 characters are all different.. you can you the hide function.. otherwise you can look at the Camera modes tutorial how to hide/draw meshes.

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
04-15-2011 03:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Truelegend Offline

For controll players you must use OBJ_PLAYER for Characters, Enemies, etc... OBJ_CHR.
04-15-2011 04:43 PM
Dynad Offline

(04-15-2011 04:43 PM)Truelegend Wrote:  For controll players you must use OBJ_PLAYER for Characters, Enemies, etc... OBJ_CHR.

I believe you don't understand the enum system is about... it doesn't need to be called OBJ_CHR.... it can be IM_THE_AWESOME_CODER aswell.. its relative.

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
04-15-2011 05:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
llynx Offline

Dynad, You're the awesome coder.
04-15-2011 05:33 PM
Babulesnik Offline

I think it makes sense to describe in more detail what I do. The room has 3 mesh. For each mesh has 4 identical animation is an expression of emotion in the game action. Ie when the event occurs, I run the correct animation for the corresponding mesh. And also I need to hide these meshes at certain moments, and then show it. No further action with these objects do not have to produce.

PS Thanks to all who responded and sorry for bad english.
04-15-2011 05:53 PM