About Store Forum Documentation Contact

IV Polish Meeting of Game Developers
Harton Offline

IV Polish Meeting of Game Developers
Finally, we know specific information about this year's Meeting of Game Developers. As can be read at website ZTG (in english MoGD) event will be held from 8-11 September 2011 in Łódź, precisely in the Faculty of Technical Physics, Computer Science and Mathematics.
As previously, participation in the Meeting to be paid for a symbolic price 25 zł (about 10$ or 7€).
Now we are waiting on the official agenda, or who and what will enlighten us in games and who and what will be presented, we enjoy great games from the home yard.
I hope that we will meet in Łódź!
06-14-2011 07:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tottel Offline

RE: IV Countrywide Meeting of Game Developers
Will it be in English?
06-14-2011 08:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harton Offline

Unfortunately not. Conferences will be given in Polish.
06-14-2011 09:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andargor Offline

Time to polish my Polish. lol
06-14-2011 11:04 PM
Tottel Offline

grin
06-15-2011 12:41 AM
Harton Offline

I would like to invite you to a lecture, which I will present along with my team at this year's Meeting of the Game Developers.
Lecture topic is: Creating action RPG game using the engine "Esenthel Engine".
The lecture has already been included on the official list in lectures (Prelekcje).

Quote:Temat: Tworzenie gry typu Action RPG z wykorzystaniem silnika Esenthel Engine
Prelegent: Arkadiusz Antonik
Organizacja: Shadow Cube
Tematyka: Programowanie, Narzędzia, Technologie, Grafika, Projekty gier, Ogólne
Czas trwania: więcej niż 105 minut
Opis: Polski silnik Esenthel Engine to wciąż rozwijany zestaw narzędzi do tworzenia gier, którego pełen potencjał nadal czeka, aby go wykorzystać. Postaramy się pokazać, jak za jego pomocą stworzyć pełnowartościową grę Action RPG. Przedstawimy proces dostosowywania silnika do tego typu produkcji, konwertowanie assetów do odpowiednich formatów, tworzenie lokacji oraz oprogramowanie gameplay'u. Wszystko opatrzone bogatymi przykładami i wyjaśnieniami.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 11:27 PM by Harton.)
08-10-2011 11:26 PM
Tottel Offline

Wauw... you actually have a team of over 20 people working with the Esenthel Engine? O.o
Do you have any screenshots to show, by chance? grin

Also, good luck with the lecture; unfortunately, my Polish-language-skill is exactly at zero. :/
08-10-2011 11:40 PM
Harton Offline

The photo shows only half of the team from Lodz. The other half is working with us remotely.
The results of our work we show for the first time on ZTG.
08-11-2011 08:36 AM