About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Company License
dylantan Offline

Company License
Hi Esenthel,

I am interested to find out about Company License and how much difference between Indie License and Company License. Or is the difference is only in the source code we will be getting if we paid for the company license but everything else remain the same regardless of indie or company license?

Also is there possibility of upgrading the license from Indie to company? How do we go about paying this? I mean would we pay only for the difference (750-150 = 600)? Appreciate if you could enlighten us on this.
06-20-2011 02:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zervox Offline

RE: Company License
(06-20-2011 02:45 AM)dylantan Wrote:  Hi Esenthel,

I am interested to find out about Company License and how much difference between Indie License and Company License. Or is the difference is only in the source code we will be getting if we paid for the company license but everything else remain the same regardless of indie or company license?
Only the extra source code.

(06-20-2011 02:45 AM)dylantan Wrote:  Also is there possibility of upgrading the license from Indie to company? How do we go about paying this? I mean would we pay only for the difference (750-150 = 600)? Appreciate if you could enlighten us on this.

Yes you only pay the difference, aka 600,
if you bought Esenthel while personal was 200 you pay 550.
You pay the same way you do when you bought paypal, he will send you the paypal order.
06-20-2011 02:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dylantan Offline

Hi Zervox, as usual, you comment is always proven useful. Thank you very much, appreciate your effort to help.

But seriously, as Indie developer with a few programmer, do you think we really need the Company License? What do you think?
06-20-2011 04:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dandruff Offline

upgrade your license if you want the extra source code so you could make modifications without making x from scratch/you also get to see how it works.
06-20-2011 05:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dylantan Offline

I see. Its something to think about. Thank Dandruff.
06-20-2011 05:15 AM