About Store Forum Documentation Contact

3D Modeller needed
Stormtroops Offline

3D Modeller needed
Hi,

We're in the process of starting to migrate an existing game running on a very old engine, over to Esenthel. Although we have 99% of the models required, they are very low poly models.

We're looking for at least 30% of the models to be remade at medium to high level poly count and would like to freelance this task to someone capable of creating the models and animating them.

Also worth mentioning, we are willing to take someone on a freelance basis or better still, on a royalty basis. This is a niche game that is already live so returns will be immediate and consistent. Although the game engine is 10+ years old, the existing version of the game that we are migrating has been running for almost 2 years with roughly 60 minor to major game updates. Hope that shows how active and committed we are to the game and the community.

Our Team:
2 x Programmers/Developers (fulltime)
1 x Programmer/Developer (freelanced)
1 x 2D GFX, Story writing, Website Work, Support, Ideas, Events, Marketing
1 x Game structure, Game Balance, Ideas, Events, Support, Business planning, Game scripts, Game Updates

As you can see in the above list, there is a seat available for a 3D artist/modeller/animator. If you think you can be a part of this project in one way or another, drop me a PM here and lets talk.

If you are genuinely interested and want more info, drop me a PM and I can give you links to the game, the forums and a lot more info.

Thanks,

John Reed
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2011 10:00 PM by Stormtroops.)
11-10-2011 12:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply