About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Looking for help on a multiplayer survival game
Alexander DeLarge Offline

Looking for help on a multiplayer survival game
Hello, my name is Daniel McCarthy and my team is working on a multiplayer survival game which already has a great public response. During the initial Steam Greenlight flood of games, we were in the top ten most viewed and voted projects but unfortunately the ratings were slipping as the viewcount grew and grew because people didn't understand that "works in progress" were allowed while 99% of the projects were already done and ready to upload to the Steam servers if they were accepted. The project is very early in development meaning we have a bit of assets and we have a document outlining every single aspect of the game and even some of the basic programming is done but we've just began using a base (Ineisis Online) since we're not networking programmers. Any help at all would really help us get closer to where we want to be by the end of the year.

Basically we need people experienced in the Esenthel Engine in general. We know the ins and outs of the engine now but it'd certainly be nice to get some help where we're not constantly looking through (the little that actually exists) documentation trying to figure out how to do something. Eventually this could lead to a paid job once our project hits Kickstarter but we're a couple months away from that. We're really looking for people who have the ability and knowledge but just lack the experience so students are definitely a plus.

Professional mappers, modelers and artists are welcomed with open arms. We want to do this project the "visual justice" that it deserves.

If you are interested, please add me to Skype or send me a personal message on the Esenthel forums, I am always checking here.

Thank you for your time,
Daniel McCarthy
09-27-2012 06:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply