About Store Forum Documentation Contact

In-App Purchases und Facebook SDK integration
cat555 Offline

RE: In-App Purchases und Facebook SDK integration
Hi @cmontiel, nice work there smile

I have 2 questions for you if you don't mind:

(1) how are you managing your android java project codes and configuration files (manifest, etc...), if EE overwrites all of this in each publish

(2) how do you break the files in several paks? I'm using EE 2, and in assets folder i have Engine.pak and Project.pak... so, if my Project.pak becomes huge, how can i break this into several parts so that it's uploadable into GP, following your strategy (like you posted 4 days ago)?

Thanks!
02-07-2014 01:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cmontiel Offline

1) I'm using EE 1.0 with eclipse project, this way I don't get AndroidManiferst.xml overwrited. Indeed I am lauching a downloader activity for obbs , when finishes it jumps to a NativeActivity loading the game library.

2) laugan has just post a feature request about paks separation for EE 2.0.
http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...p?tid=7470

On GP developer console you only can upload 2 files of 2gb max each. You will need to zip your paks and upload as .obb. When download finishes, unzip with java and save them at some place in the game folder getting duplicated data.. (obb files must exist, cannot be deleted or renamed). This is pretty complicated that's why i decided create a big data.pak.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 02:19 PM by cmontiel.)
02-07-2014 02:17 PM
cat555 Offline

Ok @cmontiel,

1) Ok, i see

2) I've already seen that, but i thought that he was requesting just a different way manage pak files... so, i didn't knew that we can't have pak files separation in EE 2.0

...thanks for the information smile

I've made a simple test in EE 2.0, and there is an option in project settings, that allows us to publish application (.apk in android for example), without the project.pak - option is "Publish Project Data (y/n)"... this allows us to have only the small .apk file, and then let's us have the Project.pak file (from a normal publish process), which then can be uploaded as .obb files into GP. I think this should work fine...
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 04:06 PM by cat555.)
02-07-2014 03:41 PM
cmontiel Offline

Done. I submited clean projects to the store yesterday. They are working for 1.0 and 2.0. smile
02-13-2014 12:25 AM
MrPi Offline

Excellent. You'll have your first customer once I see it in the store.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 01:03 AM by MrPi.)
02-13-2014 01:02 AM
MrPi Offline

Nah, he meant the IAP implementation for Esenthel Engine.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 01:09 AM by MrPi.)
02-13-2014 01:09 AM
cmontiel Offline

Rejected, doesn't work directly with EE 2.0 editor.
I give it for free. My english is very bad, there are several mistakes in files, anyway I hope this help someone.

[Image: Screenshot_2014_02_10_17_32_21.jpg]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1733...torial.zip

@aceio: I am waiting you in skype pfft, need to ask you some things about your udp + nat punch through implementation.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 03:47 AM by cmontiel.)
02-13-2014 03:39 AM
cat555 Offline

Hi @cmontiel, many thanks for sharing smile it will be very useful for many of us for sure...
02-13-2014 10:30 AM
MrPi Offline

Esenthel, would this help you integrate IAPs with priority in a few days?
I think it would be easier to have it integrated into EE2 instead of having to deal with Eclipse for Android.
02-13-2014 02:46 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Of course, as soon as the contributions reach 100% I'll start working on the features in first priority.
I've separated them into 2:
Ads - 200$ - http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=38
InApp Purchases - 300$ - http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=47
02-13-2014 11:03 PM
xzessmedia Offline

they are good priced in my opinion, i will invest into some constributions if i will have the necessary of the features.

@cmontiel:
i have some apps running and selling in app purchases for about one year now and i had much wasted time and rejected bins.

in my case the following workflow worked:
- i host an plist / xml on my own server with all in app products, while testing i use the apple testing server (setup an itunes testing account and setup those data on the device), then i setup those products in itunes connect, upload screens descriptions and so on..
when i distribute to apple i switch to the apple appstore url (!) in my configs

i noticed that apple often rejects if those stuff isn't correctly reviewable so its very important to add your itunes testing account data when you distribute it.. this is done in itunes connect.

sorry if those stuff is known, but this was a big pain.
I often discuss rejections with apple and if you make enough wind they will distribute it.. there are some XXXXX inside the review team..

google is much more fun smile
02-14-2014 01:06 PM
cmontiel Offline

I tried to publish this tutorial in Esenthel Store NOT in Apple / Google stores. It's not a binary. Greg rejected it because needs externals IDE's and I don't have time to make a pure c++ library.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 05:29 PM by cmontiel.)
02-14-2014 05:27 PM
xzessmedia Offline

ah i see, thanks for sharing
02-14-2014 05:50 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Just finished making Google Play In-app billing, now to proceed to Apple version.
Will be available in next release.
02-22-2014 09:28 AM
MrPi Offline

Hi Greg, I saw there was a new release today. Thanks for that.
Could you please provide the example that you tested both Google Play and Apple App Store support with?

In general a short introduction would be very helpful so we don't have to guess the functionality by just checking the header file.

1) Please provide a tutorial. Providing the same code you used for testing is fine.
2) When is the callback triggered exactly? For example is REFUND triggered after a certain action or via the callback?
3) What's the best way to check whether the shop is available/reachable in general? Calling supportsItems(), refreshItems()?
4) As for the general procedure, we first have to refresh items, then call buy to make a purchase. And if it's a consumable, we have to call consume right after the purchase? Is this a requirement from the provider or will it just remove the purchase from _purchases?
5) In the stores we can define names and descriptions for multiple languages. Does Item.price include the localized currency? And are Item.name and Item.description the localized versions?
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 02:39 PM by MrPi.)
02-27-2014 01:57 PM