About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Need feedback for a lowpoly vegetation mini tutorial series
para Offline

Need feedback for a lowpoly vegetation mini tutorial series
So I'm in the middle of making a huge collection of low poly plants, and was thinking I could share some of the techniques I picked up along the way. I don't want to make long winded video tutorials that are software specific, I'm looking for a more distilled way of communicating the ideas across..

So one idea I had is to make a series of "micro" tutorials like this:

This is just the very first iteration, maybe an added step and a few more words, ..but would this style work for any of you?

..any other ideas, examples?
10-11-2014 02:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ezequel Offline

RE: Need feedback for a lowpoly vegetation mini tutorial series
Nice tutorial! Personally I like the style, provided it's aimed at users who are familiar with texturing and 3D modeling. Curious to see more smile
10-11-2014 04:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

I agree, it assumes a lot but it would require lengthy tutorials to teach people the basics; which I assume you are not attempting to do here.

Looking forward to seeing the vegetation in some more screenshots from your game project too wink
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 11:08 PM by Pixel Perfect.)
10-11-2014 09:20 PM
georgatos7 Offline

Amazing tutorial indeed.
12-30-2014 04:02 PM
run3unblockedaz Offline

Hey guys I'm new here and I'd like to share some game-related information. The finest monkey mart game is now available for females and young people. Usually, people play this game as a way to kill time, but this game is incredible, and I also used to play it. Try out this game and then let me know what you think.
Today 11:02 AM