About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Galaxy Note 4
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Galaxy Note 4
Just checked out Galaxy Note 4 yesterday in a Samsung Store, amazing display, watching an included high resolution video I was blown away with the tiny detail.
I was able to download from Play Store 2 EE based games (Swipe the Doge and Esenthel RTS) and both work fine on the device smile
Gonna buy this phone probably soon.

iPhone 6 Plus is also a great device, very slim and responsive, but I think I prefer having the notification LED on the front, more vivid colors, plus I think the camera is better on Note 4.
10-27-2014 01:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fatcoder Offline

RE: Galaxy Note 4
Don't you guys find these devices to be too big as phones? I considered upgrading my iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6, but after holding one in store, it just felt too big in my hand and didn't fit in my pocket. I couldn't imagine having a device even bigger than that again.
10-27-2014 02:18 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

When it comes to size I'd prefer even bigger than 5.7 inches of Note 4. Nexus 6 (6 inch) was tempting.
(I'm tall 1.84 meters)
10-27-2014 02:53 AM
fatcoder Offline

I'm about that height too (and fit, don't let my username fool you lol ). But I just find that the larger phones don't fit in your front pocket very well, like jeans for example. Surely I can't be the only person that finds that an issue? Where do you carry all those inches?
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 07:49 AM by fatcoder.)
10-27-2014 04:01 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

(10-27-2014 04:01 AM)fatcoder Wrote:  Wear do you carry all those inches?
I wear regular jeans (body size=average,thin), and I can fit big phones easily, two times I've even tried to put iPad Mini into the front pocket of my jeans and it got inside no problem smile

Before upgrading your phone - upgrade your jeans wink
10-27-2014 05:53 AM
Zervox Offline

Time to upgrade to cargopants and use the side pockets or jeans with bigger pockets. Some jeans have ridiculously small pockets in general even if they are meant for tall people like us grin
10-27-2014 06:00 AM
Rubeus Offline

I miss the days when the smaller phones were in style, honestly. I was using the Razr(no, the *original* one) until my provider forced me to upgrade, and I considered even that too big. I prefer a phone to be a phone, and a tablet to be a tablet.
11-01-2014 02:40 AM