About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Minotaur
yvanvds Offline

Minotaur
Hello people.

I needed an example of a pathfinding algorithm for my students, but things got a bit out of hand smile. I couldn't stop an made it into a little game, downloadable for free from the esenthel store. Look in the casual games section for it.

I've also published the eeproject in the source code section. It might be useful for beginning programmers or even save some time for more experienced ones. The source code is very well documented and includes maze generation and pathfinding algorithms.

Regards,

yvan
02-27-2015 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Minotaur
Quote:I needed an example of a pathfinding algorithm for my students, but things got a bit out of hand smile. I couldn't stop an made it into a little game
Hahaha

The game is challenging, I got caught in less than a minute wink
02-27-2015 12:31 AM
yvanvds Offline

Well, there's a bit of luck involved. It's a maze, so if you get caught in a dead end, withouth crystals to teleport, you're done for.

Still, I think the idea could work with a bit more balancing and perhaps some other progress. I only had one day to work on it, so it's still a bit sketchy. It was more about the algorithms.
02-27-2015 02:33 AM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Cool little game, I've enjoyed playing it. Only beaten it once, it is pretty challenging!
03-03-2015 11:26 PM
kevindekever Offline

mhh mino:player 1:3 and he stops following, app stucked -.-
but nice little game
09-12-2015 05:11 PM