About Store Forum Documentation Contact

ANDROID SDK Issue
mimsh3@gmail.com Offline

ANDROID SDK Issue
Greetings,

I am trying to get the SDK and NDK setup for Esenthel 2.0. It has auto detected the paths to the SDK and NDK but whenever I try to compile, it claims the path to the SDK is invalid. I tried to install the latest versions of everything and went through to install the specific SDK packages listed in Documentation. Everything I have tried is a no go. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Anthony
04-20-2015 03:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: ANDROID SDK Issue
Hello,

It is possible that Android SDK/NDK are of newer version than what EE 2.0 could support, please try if latest EE version ( you can try the demo of http://www.esenthel.com/?id=store&item=1 ) works with your Android SDK/NDK.

Thanks
04-20-2015 04:40 AM
mimsh3@gmail.com Offline

RE: ANDROID SDK Issue
I thought it may be a compatiblity issue but since ive bought the 2.0 i dont really want to pay even more right now since i mainly just dable. I also tried running as admin. Thanks

*Edit: The new version of Esenthel didn't have the same error so I believe it is just too new version of android. Perhaps I can try to reinstall the SDK for just the old in a separate location(including build tools) to see if I can get it working.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 05:04 AM by mimsh3@gmail.com.)
04-20-2015 04:55 AM