About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Confession by a weak soul :)
rstralberg Offline

Confession by a weak soul :)
It all started so great with making the game Zero in Esenthel. Things was actually going quite good. THEN! the Devil got a grip of me. Yes I'm a weak soul and got snared in his evil net. Moved over to Windows 10 (Yes I know...) and then the circus started. Started of again with that jumping between the big dragons believing that the salvation was in the new fancy PBR materials, the jingle and all the bells. What a fool was I. A weak shadow jumping between them all.. And what did I achieve? The answer is simple .... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING .. but the wasted time.

Phuii.... Feels good to have it said. I hope you all can forgive this journey out in the land of the dollar eating beasts. I have now got an Exorcism and is Fully Recovered. Back in Linux Ubuntu and Esenthel. No more tears over crashing engines and overcomplicated things.

I look forward to continue where I left of smile
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 09:57 PM by rstralberg.)
07-05-2016 09:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Confession by a weak soul :)
lol
07-06-2016 09:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zervox Offline

What is this blasphemy you spout? We need to burn you on the cross and drown your body in holy water!.

But in all seriousness, welcome back. smile
07-06-2016 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rstralberg Offline

Thanks smile
07-06-2016 08:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rstralberg Offline

After 4 days... I had totally forgotten how absolutely awesome this Engine actually is and rock solid.
No crashes... things just work!
07-09-2016 11:24 PM