About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Code bookmarking
aceio76 Offline
Source Licensee

Code bookmarking
Hi Greg,

Is bookmarking slated to be implemented for the code section of the editor? As code gets larger, having an easier way to click back and forth between several bookmarked sections of various code files would make the quality of life better while coding within the esenthel editor.

I have convinced myself to code it (I've a few quality of life modifications to the editor already) but only if this isn't going to conflict with any effort you will do around bookmarking in the next couple of months.

Thanks.
11-08-2016 02:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zervox Offline
Legacy License Owner

RE: Code bookmarking
You could possibly put it up as a pull request.
11-08-2016 03:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi,

I don't expect to implement this feature any time soon.

Remember that you can fold function bodies (Alt+V) and do Go To Line (Ctrl+G) which can help a little.

Thanks
11-09-2016 02:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceio76 Offline
Source Licensee

(11-09-2016 02:39 AM)Esenthel Wrote:  Hi,

I don't expect to implement this feature any time soon.

Remember that you can fold function bodies (Alt+V) and do Go To Line (Ctrl+G) which can help a little.

Thanks

Thanks Greg. Yea those functionalities do help, but is cumbersome in itself. You have to remember line numbers for the various files. I'm just trying to make life better when using the esenthel editor, which I am finding myself doing more and more.
11-09-2016 03:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply