About Store Forum Documentation Contact

A few questions
ziya13 Offline

A few questions
Hi all again. I have a few questions.

First, i try a control a mesh on the World. But i want in game players cant World out camera show. (only world editor)
Second, if in mesh control press jump, mesh is speedly running. How to normal ?
Thirdy, controlling mesh and stop a gradient or hill, mesh is slowly skying. How to stop mesh control out?

Regards.
12-28-2008 01:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lucifer1101 Offline

Re: A few questions
can you try to explain it in better english i cant understand it..

Im an official Esenthel Nooblet
12-28-2008 01:57 AM
ziya13 Offline

sorry my English bad.

First :

In example (Camera Modes) control a mesh. How to disable world out camera? (I want only show World in with mouse).

Second : Again same in example, mesh controlling if press JUMP button; mesh is quickly running (0,5 - 1 sec) later normal running. Why and howto always normal speed running ?

Thirdy : If controlling mesh and stop a gradient or hill, mesh is slowly skying (falling). How to stop mesh on a hill?
12-28-2008 02:09 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hello

1) Sorry I don't understand this question

2) I've tested the tutorial and the player isnt running faster, but is jumping when space (jump button) pressed
If you wan't to change players speed check Chr::speed variable, you can change it to any value you like

3) You can set this while creating Physics (Physics.create) check that method in the header and youll see that you can set there a parameter which handles this case (by default its disabled), select the method you most prefer, thats it - you only need to pass a value to Physics.create function
12-28-2008 12:33 PM