About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Problems since last version (30.3) and intellisense
xenno Offline

Problems since last version (30.3) and intellisense
Hi ^^
I download this version to test all new features included. I have problems with intellisense, it doesn't work, never show methods , of course i can go to declarations but.... i'm too Lazy xD.
What do i wrong?

Well, while i'm going to search manually pfft

Thanks ^_______^
08-24-2008 10:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Re: Problems since last version (30.3) and intellisense
Hi, do you mean a Tutorials.sln (Visual Studio Solution supplied in the EsenthelEngineSDK) or your own custom solution?
Have you installed properly the latest version (copy all headers and lib to Visual Studio folders) ?
Have you deleted the previous folder EsenthelEngineSDK or just extracted the new version over the old one? If just extracted over the old folder, please delete the folder and make a clean extraction.

Visual Studio intellisense data is always stored in *.ncb files (where the *.sln file is), if it causes problems you can always delete it (close Visual Studio first), and Visual Studio will recreate it on the next launch.

If previous advices didn't help then you can try this:

1. If its your custom solution (not the Tutorials.sln) please check your Project Properties, go to Configuration Properties\C++ and on the right find "Additional Include Directories" and copy there this "$(ProjectDir)" without the quotes.

2. At last resort please add to your CPP file, after #include "stdafx.h" line, this line: #include <EsenthelEngine/EsenthelEngine.h>

Hope that any of these solutions help.
08-24-2008 11:11 AM
xenno Offline

Re: Problems since last version (30.3) and intellisense
Ho man, i love you lol
Remove .ncb file solve the problem. And yes, i'm using tutorial solution (i'm too lazy xD) and always use a new folder when upgrade.

PD: I like a lot Facial animation and fog,and thanks for ragdoll, it's simply perfect 8-)
08-24-2008 03:05 PM