About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Bugs (?)
Masterxilo Offline

RE: Bugs (?)
About 4: Can this be fixed? Because it's really undesirable that the player can walk faster than I want him too by just jumping over and over again. Can you force to limit the speed of the character controller by some "hack"/per frame checking?

And some more:
  1. Meshes look wrong in WE when changing their LoD without restarting: They lose their shadow and billboard LoDs look wrong after creation (transparent). Steps to reproduce:
    • Place "club", change mesh.
    • Add billboard LoD (or remove it if there is one), save it, go back to world Editor: The object will now have lost its shadow and the LoD will be transparent. It looks fine after restarting/reloading the world however.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2010 06:20 PM by Masterxilo.)
12-30-2010 05:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Thanks, mesh shaders will be fixed for next release.

for run/jump bug, I won't look into this soon as it's not major issue.
Although you're free to experiment with making hack on your own.
12-30-2010 06:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Masterxilo Offline

1. The editor window remembers it's size (but not it's position...) but it does not remember being maximized (not talking about fullscreen, that works). I have to maximize it every time myself.
  2. All programs (including selfmade ones using APP_RESIZABLE) go to fullscreen mode as soon as they are wider than the main monitor. I have 2 monitors and would like to stretch windows to occupy more space... I don't see the point of this limitation because the Windows OS limits the size of windows automatically to the full desktop area (including all additional screens) at max.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011 11:35 PM by Masterxilo.)
01-01-2011 03:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Masterxilo Offline

Do you think you can fix these? I'd really like to make the Editor window as wide as possible and also having to maximize manually every time is quite annoying.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 01:29 PM by Masterxilo.)
01-06-2011 01:21 PM