About Store Forum Documentation Contact

launcher etc....
khces Offline

launcher etc....
Alpha entered the game launcher to make a change it's main application window

and

What are method Special Chr of Pathwalk Ignore ?
actionMoveTo ?
08-11-2010 01:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: launcher etc....
Hello,

Could you let me know what do you need more precisely?

What kind of change you want to do on the window? Which window, the launcher or the game?
If that helps, you can get HWND window handle of the game using App.hwnd(), also there are some helper functions in misc/window.h header file

What ignore do you mean in "special chr of pathwalk ignore" please explain with more details.

Thank you smile
08-12-2010 12:27 PM
khces Offline

hum... ;;
When making a window with alpha, can I make it as main frame window? I mean transferable and non-rect window. For now, all bitmapped windows have to be in the main rect window frame as child only.

I want to know a method that a specific Chr can ignore 'path - blocks to move' at actionMoveTo function?
08-13-2010 07:01 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

(08-13-2010 07:01 AM)khces Wrote:  When making a window with alpha, can I make it as main frame window? I mean transferable and non-rect window. For now, all bitmapped windows have to be in the main rect window frame as child only.
Is that a WinAPI question (regarding OS windows) or EE question regarding EE::Window?
If WinAPI then I have never played with setting alpha for OS Windows - don't really know much about it.

Quote:I want to know a method that a specific Chr can ignore 'path - blocks to move' at actionMoveTo function?
Currently there's no function to dynamically 'modify' the blocked areas for the paths.
However nothing stops you from accessing existing path information (like "game basics\pathfinding" does that and draws the RED blocked squares), after accessing the path you can performal manual modified pathfinding, you can also use helper class EE::PathFind with tutorial "misc/pathfind"
08-13-2010 10:16 AM