About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Small intellisense documentation improvement request
Masterxilo Offline

Small intellisense documentation improvement request
Moving the documentation comments of the functions in the headers above the definitions would allow them to be displayed by visual studio intellisense popup.

See http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...2#pid18062

System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Q6600 2.4 GHZ, 4GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 260 GTX 896 MB DDR3

Visit my site: hurricane-eye.webs.com
And read my blog: hurricane-eyeent.blogspot.com
11-11-2010 11:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Masterxilo Offline

RE: Small intellisense documentation improvement request
And could you please also finally restore the comments in the doxygen API Reference?
Quote:I don't intend to do this, it would make headers 2x bigger (in terms of amount of lines) and thus making it harder to find stuff when browsing headers
People would need to browse the headers less often if the intellisense showed the documentation. Also the browsing can be done over the search function or the api documentation or the definitions dropdown menu in visual studio that appears on the right side at the top of every opened file.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2010 10:43 PM by Masterxilo.)
11-23-2010 10:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Small intellisense documentation improvement request
(11-23-2010 10:39 PM)Masterxilo Wrote:  And could you please also finally restore the comments in the doxygen API Reference?
That was restored (was mentioned in version history)
11-23-2010 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply