About Store Forum Documentation Contact

In Progress
Yurci Offline

RE: In Progress
Ah, I see. Can you tell how long development process lasted ?
01-07-2011 04:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

it took around 1 day to import and optimize all models+materials. around 2-3 days to build the level, although it's not big, few rooms. right now I'm adding camera flythrough option.
demo will be available in 1-3 days.
01-07-2011 04:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yurci Offline

Thanks. That rly nice screen. ;D
01-07-2011 05:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joacorock Offline

You said that this will be some kind of benchmark right?, will you use a score system for it?

If you want I can write a PHP script to get the scores and compare them live in a Website, all this, if score system is implemented.
01-07-2011 06:07 PM
runewake2 Offline

Looking forward to the demo.
01-07-2011 06:48 PM
Driklyn Offline

(01-07-2011 05:23 AM)joacorock Wrote:  
(01-07-2011 04:51 AM)Driklyn Wrote:  Hey, I just noticed there are reflections on the floor! Isn't that new?

No, you can see them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJw1nQ3IXdo

Guess that's just a reflection map. Don't see too many very often. Was thinking it was the "mirrors and reflections on mesh surfaces" feature on the roadmap, but I suppose that's for non-static meshes or something.
01-08-2011 12:24 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

(01-07-2011 06:07 PM)joacorock Wrote:  If you want I can write a PHP script to get the scores and compare them live in a Website, all this, if score system is implemented.
Thanks! but I just already did that smile
Finally some php+sql knowledge got in handy.
Lol - here are the first benchmark results - http://www.esenthel.com/?id=benchmark/sci_fi
Uploadable automatically by the demo.

Almost all is finished, but I need to wait till tomorrow, until I'm back on my better computer, so I can record hi-res video with all effects enabled.

The reflections are just Water/Ocean with everything else disabled except reflection parameter.
01-08-2011 01:06 AM
joacorock Offline

(01-08-2011 01:06 AM)Esenthel Wrote:  
(01-07-2011 06:07 PM)joacorock Wrote:  If you want I can write a PHP script to get the scores and compare them live in a Website, all this, if score system is implemented.
Thanks! but I just already did that smile
Finally some php+sql knowledge got in handy.
Lol - here are the first benchmark results - http://www.esenthel.com/?id=benchmark/sci_fi
Uploadable automatically by the demo.

Almost all is finished, but I need to wait till tomorrow, until I'm back on my better computer, so I can record hi-res video with all effects enabled.

The reflections are just Water/Ocean with everything else disabled except reflection parameter.
Lol, you just read my mind, you just tell me if you need help, I have heavy knowledge in PHP+SQL almost 8 years with it.
01-08-2011 02:11 AM
Driklyn Offline

(01-08-2011 01:06 AM)Esenthel Wrote:  The reflections are just Water/Ocean with everything else disabled except reflection parameter.

Hah, would have never thought of that...

Also, the benchmarking seems pretty cool.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2011 05:52 AM by Driklyn.)
01-08-2011 05:47 AM
Barthap Offline

I know php/mysql too pfft
Waiting for new benchmark
01-08-2011 07:26 AM
Arikin Offline

Nice! wink
01-08-2011 11:07 AM
Harry Offline

I'm waiting to check this benchmark on my computer grin
01-08-2011 11:30 AM