About Store Forum Documentation Contact

[World Editor]Find Actors
Koniu Offline

[World Editor]Find Actors
Like this: (from UDK)

With many models on the scene, sometimes it is difficult to find an object, which is currently looking for.

When you find (or choose from a list of your search) of the desired object, it automatically "would choose"to edit (such as when inserting an object on the map, setting parameters, etc)
02-15-2011 11:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
llynx Offline

RE: [World Editor]Find Actors
I support this, would make my city creation less tedious.

Though "View -> Objects" and selecting the different type of objects you want to see helps with that for the most part.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 12:54 AM by llynx.)
02-16-2011 12:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fatcoder Offline

I agree. Between this and being able to select objects at the polygon level (rather than having to click on their axis), it would make the WE far more useable.
02-16-2011 12:20 AM
llynx Offline

(02-16-2011 12:20 AM)fatcoder Wrote:  I agree. Between this and being able to select objects at the polygon level (rather than having to click on their axis), it would make the WE far more useable.

This too, placing a few objects in the same place with similar axis positions is a ridiculous hassle to select the one you want.

Polygon level object selection is a definite must. Though View -> Matrix Points is useful but can become very cluttered and I often find myself mousing over alot of matrix points before the right object is boxed.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 12:50 AM by llynx.)
02-16-2011 12:41 AM