About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Shortkeys Options (Mac, Keyboard, Windows)
Henrik Offline

Shortkeys Options (Mac, Keyboard, Windows)
I'm having some issues using the World Editor properly since I'm using a Mac keyboard while booted on Windows 7, basically lacks physical buttons such as delete and insert.

Would it be possible to have an option to configure all the shortkeys. It will sovle the issue and even be useful for a couple of people who'd like to change one.
02-17-2011 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fatcoder Offline

RE: Shortkeys Options (Mac, Keyboard, Windows)
I think being able to change shortcut keys is a great idea as I personally don't like most of them. For example, inserting a control in the GUI editor requires you to press the left Windows key on the keyboard?? Better hope your keyboard hass got one lol
02-17-2011 11:26 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

delete = FN+backspace
insert = FN+enter
02-18-2011 03:02 AM
llynx Offline

(02-17-2011 11:26 PM)fatcoder Wrote:  I think being able to change shortcut keys is a great idea as I personally don't like most of them. For example, inserting a control in the GUI editor requires you to press the left Windows key on the keyboard?? Better hope your keyboard hass got one lol

I was thinking about this the other day. It would be nice to be able to customize the shortcut keys in a cfg file of something. Not very urgent though.
02-18-2011 03:31 AM
Dandruff Offline

yes, i agree that it would be great to be able to remap keys to your preference.
02-18-2011 06:44 AM
Salival Offline

Almost everyone uses an own unique set of buttons that fit themself in all sort of programs, so customize the shortcut keys in a cfg should be added :]
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2011 09:50 AM by Salival.)
02-18-2011 09:49 AM