About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Putting weapons in a game
Manuu Offline

Putting weapons in a game
Hello friends, in this post I wanted to ask how to put weapons in esenthel engine, I saw in some post you need to do an inventory or something, with a code, but I want to tell me the entire whole, not loose, and it would be better with a video tutorial.

I'm using google translator xD I do not speak English, I speak Spanish.

From now through
03-04-2011 02:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Salival Offline

RE: Putting weapons in a game
You got samples for this..
03-04-2011 03:08 PM
runewake2 Offline

Look at the Bloody Massacre codes. Their are weapons you can pick up and equip there.
03-04-2011 04:10 PM
Manuu Offline

(03-04-2011 04:10 PM)runewake2 Wrote:  Look at the Bloody Massacre codes. Their are weapons you can pick up and equip there.

yes but I want to do in my game as I do for fun in my game Bloody Massacre, I know how to inventory, understand? please tell me how.
03-04-2011 04:32 PM
Mardok Offline

(03-04-2011 03:08 PM)Salival Wrote:  You got samples for this..

(03-04-2011 04:10 PM)runewake2 Wrote:  Look at the Bloody Massacre codes. Their are weapons you can pick up and equip there.

[Image: agreem.jpg]
03-04-2011 05:20 PM
Manuu Offline

(03-04-2011 05:20 PM)Mardok Wrote:  
(03-04-2011 03:08 PM)Salival Wrote:  You got samples for this..

[Image: agreem.jpg]

let's see ... do not understand! I can not put weapons if not tell me how, I have the blody slaughter but not to do with that nose where to put the codes for god so hard to explain -.-
03-04-2011 05:25 PM
Tottel Offline

If you have the sample code for Bloody Massacre, and you don't know what to do with it; then I suggest you go practice C++ first. smile
03-04-2011 05:39 PM
Manuu Offline

I have blody codes of slaughter, but not where to put the engine to read, tell me where I put the engine read them so I have the same configuration as blody slaughter, with the inventory and stuff.
03-04-2011 05:57 PM
dragonfly3 Offline

Do you have Microsoft Visual C++? You can open the codes inside of Visual C++ and read them there. You can experiment with them to see how they work. There are tutorial (sample) codes in the tutorial folder that also help you learn how. You open those as well as the Bloody Massacre codes inside of Visual C++. The Esenthel Wiki also has a beginner tutorial that shows how to open them inside of Visual C++.

Via Google translator:

¿Tiene Microsoft Visual C + +? Puede abrir los códigos dentro de Visual C + + y leer allí. Puede experimentar con ellos para ver cómo funcionan. Hay tutorial (muestra) los códigos en la carpeta tutorial que también le ayudan a aprender. Abre los, así como los códigos de Masacre Sangrienta dentro de Visual C + +. El Wiki Esenthel también tiene un tutorial para principiantes que muestra cómo abrirlos dentro de Visual C + +.
03-04-2011 06:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yvanvds Offline

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see how you'll be able to understand the tutorial code without a reasonable knowledge of the English language. It won't make much sense to you. I think it would be best if you first study the English language a bit. Then move on to C++. And after that, it is time for EE.

Also google translator:

Tal vez me equivoque, pero no veo cómo va a ser capaz de entender el código tutorial sin un conocimiento razonable del idioma Inglés. No tiene mucho sentido para usted. Creo que sería mejor si primero estudiar el idioma Inglés un poco. A continuación, pasar a C + +. Y después de eso, es hora de que EE.
03-05-2011 12:34 AM
Dandruff Offline

"bloody codes of slaughter" lol
03-05-2011 12:41 AM
Manuu Offline

(03-05-2011 12:34 AM)yvanvds Wrote:  Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see how you'll be able to understand the tutorial code without a reasonable knowledge of the English language. It won't make much sense to you. I think it would be best if you first study the English language a bit. Then move on to C++. And after that, it is time for EE.

Also google translator:

Tal vez me equivoque, pero no veo cómo va a ser capaz de entender el código tutorial sin un conocimiento razonable del idioma Inglés. No tiene mucho sentido para usted. Creo que sería mejor si primero estudiar el idioma Inglés un poco. A continuación, pasar a C + +. Y después de eso, es hora de que EE.

to see, it is very difficult I ask, a tutorial on how to inventory, then learn English and all they want, c + + and all, but a tutorial, so just ask!
03-05-2011 01:40 AM
dragonfly3 Offline

(03-05-2011 12:41 AM)Dandruff Wrote:  "bloody codes of slaughter" lol

When you put into google translator bloody massacre codes in spanish that's what it spits out to you in english
You must download the software program called "Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2008" from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/express/downloads/

Then you must read the tutorial about how to install the engine and how to open code tutorials in the software program called "Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2008." There are two of them and you can find them here:

http://hapex.com.pl/download/EsenthelInstallation.pdf

http://www.esenthel.com/wiki/index.php?t..._Beginners

Then you must open the Bloody Massacre codes inside "Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2008" software. There you can see how it is done.

Those are the only form of tutorial available. It is impossible to explain precisely how to do the code and what the code should say here on the message boards. That is why there is this form of tutorial. It is so that you can open them yourself and adapt the code to your own needs.

You asked how to open it in the engine. You don't, you open them in "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008" to see them.

I'm sorry but that is the best we can provide you as that is all that is available.

Google translate:
Usted debe descargar el programa de software llamado "Microsoft Visual C + + 2008 Express" desde aquí:
http://www.microsoft.com/express/downloads/

Entonces usted debe leer el tutorial sobre cómo instalar el motor y tutoriales de cómo abrir el código en el programa de software llamado "Microsoft Visual C + + 2008 Express." Hay dos de ellos y se puede encontrar en este link:
http://hapex.com.pl/download/EsenthelInstallation.pdf

http://www.esenthel.com/wiki/index.php?t..._Beginners

A continuación, debe abrir los códigos sangrienta masacre en el interior "de Microsoft Visual C + + 2008 Express" de software. Allí se puede ver cómo se hace.

Esas son la única forma de tutorial disponible. Es imposible explicar con precisión cómo hacer el código y lo que el código debe decir aquí en los foros. Es por eso que existe esta forma de tutorial. Es para que puedan abrirse y adaptar el código a sus propias necesidades.

Se preguntó cómo abrirlo en el motor. No, usted los abre en "Microsoft Visual C + + 2008" para verlas.

Lo siento pero eso es lo mejor que podemos ofrecerle lo que es todo lo que está disponible.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2011 02:19 AM by dragonfly3.)
03-05-2011 01:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
runewake2 Offline

Don't start with an advanced RPG or MMO if you don't know how to add classes or write C++. This will only frustrate you.

Start simple. Tic Tac Toe, Checkers, Pong or any number of simple games are good starting places. Once you get the game in a single class break it down into other more managed ones. Add some new functions, some eye candy. Once you can make a basic game then (and only then) should you move to an RPG.

You are wasting your time if you think you can make a full RPG or retail game without prior coding knowledge.

I don't mean this to be insulting but as a warning. You won't finish your game the way you want if you don't know how to program it the way you want it.
03-05-2011 08:15 PM