About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Autoupdate not working
dragonfly3 Offline

Autoupdate not working
I don't know what's going on but everytime I run autoupdate as soon as it changes to the "downloading files" window it freezes and does nothing. Doesn't download anything, just sits there with an empty bar. Any suggestions?

Also, everytime I try to run any of the .exe tool files I get the error in the screenshot I've attached

...and every time I try to use one of the tools my windows explorer crashes. Don't understand why I'm having so many problems all of a sudden
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 10:51 PM by dragonfly3.)
03-24-2011 10:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Autoupdate not working
do you have enough free space on your hard drive?
are you virus free?
03-24-2011 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonfly3 Offline

I have 221GB of free space. Last full virus scan was done 4 days ago, last quick virus scan was done yesterday. Have a 2010 version of Norton. Running a scan now but I don't think I have a virus. Haven't been on the computer much the past few days to get one. Not sure what's going on. My computer did crash a few days ago but that's about all I can think of as a possible cause.
03-24-2011 11:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chris Offline

You could always consult an old friend.

Many things you can try, but its not engine related.
03-24-2011 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonfly3 Offline

Thanks for the link. Everything seems to be working now. smile
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2011 12:13 AM by dragonfly3.)
03-25-2011 12:06 AM