About Store Forum Documentation Contact

[Resolved]SDK error after update
Jben Offline

[Resolved]SDK error after update
Hello, yesterday I updated the SDK with the tool the "Auto-Update. "
He successfully completed.

ok.

Now I'm going to VisualStudio C + + 2010, I compile the complete solution:

An error with "fileName" I then changed the name to "fullName". I recompile the sources.

ok.

I run my client / server, I login, I create a new character.

Loading .................... :

Big Error:
First-chance exception in Client.exe to 0x093ade18: 0xC0000005: Access violation when reading location 0x20008108.
Unhandled exception at in 0x093ade18 client.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation when reading location 0x20008108.
The program '[5672] client.exe: Native'has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The program '[5644] server.exe: Native'has exited with code 0 (0x0).

I do not understand. The editor became unstable it often stops working and many other small errors.

Help me, please. I am a sleepless night and I'm still on it now. I can not find a solution. :(

Solution Resolved:

Copy everything in the BIN folder .DLL SDK (Installation / bin) in game folder (Game /)
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011 03:20 PM by Jben.)
04-17-2011 09:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
siwykon Offline

RE: [Access Violation]SDK error after update
Do you get any errors on VisualStudio C ++ 2010?
04-17-2011 09:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jben Offline

Yes and .exe Stop

Unhandled exception at in 0x093bde18 client.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation when reading location 0x20008108.

I delete the all folders SDK and GAME. Clean your computer with CCleaner, reboot my computer and reinstalled SDK & Game. Idem error -_-

New error after rebooting the computer!

http://www.images-host.fr/view.php?img=1...6error.jpg

Exit :
Quote:'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d9.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\version.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d8thk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\D3DX9_40.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\xinput1_3.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devobj.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dinput8.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dsound.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\powrprof.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\psapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userenv.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\profapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winspool.drv', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mpr.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dnsapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IPHLPAPI.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winnsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\clbcatq.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MMDevAPI.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\propsys.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x135c) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\AudioSes.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\hid.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvd3dum.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WSHTCPIP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscms.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\system\PhysXLoader.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\system\PhysXCore.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\system\cudart32_30_9.dll', Le fichier binaire n'a pas été généré avec les informations de débogage.
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wsock32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\system\PhysXDevice.dll', Le fichier binaire n'a pas été généré avec les informations de débogage.
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvcuda.dll', Le fichier binaire n'a pas été généré avec les informations de débogage.
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'client.exe' : Déchargé 'C:\Windows\system\PhysXDevice.dll'
'client.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\system\PhysXCooking.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'D:\iola corporation\iola games\Production 3D-Games\SawgeniuS\Alpha-SawgeniuS\Sawgenius-v 1.0.0\server.exe', Les symboles ont été chargés.
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d9.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\version.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d8thk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\D3DX9_40.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\xinput1_3.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devobj.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dinput8.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dsound.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\powrprof.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\psapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userenv.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\profapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winspool.drv', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mpr.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dnsapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IPHLPAPI.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winnsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\clbcatq.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MMDevAPI.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\propsys.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1518) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\AudioSes.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\hid.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvd3dum.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x7cc) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0xcbc) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WSHTCPIP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wship6.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasadhlp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'server.exe' : Chargé 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0xaa4) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1758) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1360) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0xfa0) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x394) s'est arrêté avec le code 0 (0x0).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0xe90) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1138) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1174) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0xcb4) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1348) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0xa80) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0xa60) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1580) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1678) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x7d0) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1554) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1424) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x113c) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x1608) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x4f4) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x824) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0x17a4) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le thread 'Thread Win32' (0xc18) s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).
Le programme '[1568] client.exe: Natif' s'est arrêté avec le code -1 (0xffffffff).

Haaa !

The editor has yet Stoped!

http://www.images-host.fr/view.php?img=1...editor.jpg
I installed the latest Nvidia driver. may be ...
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011 10:31 AM by Jben.)
04-17-2011 10:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...p?tid=2862

Does other 3d software programs/games crash?
Does installing SDK from 7z archive (not autoupdate) helps?
After all steps, does Editor tool crash? (what steps do you need to do so it crashes?)
I have tested latest SDK and it works fine for me.
Does your game crash? if yes, please show a image of call stack (when in debugging mode)
Are you using PhysX dlls from latest SDK? in your game, and custom folder with tools if you're using such (latest SDK had IMPORTANT announcement about physx dlls).
if that wont help, you can also try uninstalling all physx system software, and download latest version of PhysX System Software from Nvidia website.
04-17-2011 10:54 AM
Jben Offline

I'm doing this ... Still nothing: /
I have on my hard drive in was entering an old version of SDK I'll test the old see if it works.
I delete Visual Studio C + + 2010 I will install the latest version then I'll download the latest SDK and then MMOpack Follow the tutorial video SDK Install. ...
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011 11:27 AM by Jben.)
04-17-2011 11:15 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

did you try uninstall physx and install new version?
04-17-2011 11:33 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

if anyone else has problems with latest SDK please let me know (for me it works fine)
@lindsay: you can try doing "Rebuild" in visual studio to fully rebuild your project with latest libraries
and make sure EE libs and headers are copied in Visual Studio - http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...p?tid=2862
04-17-2011 11:36 AM
Jben Offline

I finished installing Visual Studio C + + 2010 Express and I did that.
Well I was made ​​a long video demonstrating all the steps and the bug.

I load on youtube...
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011 12:38 PM by Jben.)
04-17-2011 11:55 AM
Jben Offline

In client.exe debug: Unhandled exception in Client.exe (PHYSXCORE.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation.
04-17-2011 01:00 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Does the "Editor.exe" work ok? (assuming you have the latest PhysX System Software installed, and physx dlls from the SDK\Installation\PhysX)

You can run your client.exe in debug mode, and post the image of call stack.
04-17-2011 01:04 PM
Jben Offline

04-17-2011 01:16 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi, I need "call stack" - menu\debug\windows\call stack
04-17-2011 01:21 PM
Jben Offline

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011 01:25 PM by Jben.)
04-17-2011 01:24 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi,

Im watching the video (im in the middle of it)

important notice:
in the MMO folder, there is Bin folder, with PhysX DLL's
please copy newest PhysX DLLS from SDK\Installation\PhysX to MMO\Bin
let me know if it helps
04-17-2011 01:34 PM
Jben Offline

So, I copy installation/bin in the game/bin ? Ok.
no, Idem :'(
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011 02:47 PM by Jben.)
04-17-2011 02:43 PM