About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Random ideas.
TBJokers Offline

Random ideas.
Ok so i've played this game now, it would be nice if you could create like a door for your "castle" and like upgrading it and making it stronger, ( more Hp ) That would be nice if there would be like wars, or trying to take other buildings. Like if someone wanted to take my castle they would have needed to kill my door/wall, and then like fighting some guardians that i've hired or something like that, would make pvp awesome and you would like to make your buildings strong pfft Also it would be nice with some kind of like leveling system and such. Like crafting and farming and such. It would also be awesome if you could level and get better, like reach level 20 to make wooden gate. And if you could stat and get stronger. And maybe so you could hire guards to protect your buildings.

It would also be better if you could make other blocks, Like other textures (i bet your already working on something like this)
Some kind of chat system (Someone may have written this).
And some kind of dueling system, or war system. Like "Dynad sent a request for WAR, Are your a coward or do you want to fight until you die?"
Just something so you could feel like i want to get better, And fight with others to collect their gold/grass/mud.
And different servers like 1 for just free building and 1 for more pvp action and such.
And maybe something that prevents people from destroying what you've built with just their left click. Annoying when people destroys your buildings while gone.

/*******************************************/
Will update this
/*******************************************/

Update #1:
It would also be nice if you've built an house. that you would need to put candles out or something to get light. At the moment its still bright if you make a house without windows or doors or anything.

Man, it's always that semicolon...
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 09:36 PM by TBJokers.)
06-08-2011 09:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
runewake2 Offline

RE: Random ideas.
These are great ideas, but this is an Alpha version. He just wants us to see what is going on with the game since everyone has been asking for screenshots. Many of these are on the Roadmap.
06-08-2011 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply