About Store Forum Documentation Contact

"User already logged in"
Driklyn Offline

"User already logged in"
Whenever I try to login, it says "User already logged in", so either my account has already been hacked and someone else is playing as me, or (more likely) the server still thinks I'm in the game even though I am not. I haven't played in at least a week; however, I did download the latest updates today and successfully logged in once, but I never actually when into the world, just left it on the character selection screen before closing the game after 5-10 minutes.
07-01-2011 05:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: "User already logged in"
What did you do exactly after 5-10 min?
Alt+f4 or logout button or ..?

I've restarted the server you can now login

I've tried doing what you did, enter select character screen, leave game for 5-10 min and press alt+f4, but I was successfully removed from the server client list.
07-01-2011 10:24 AM
Driklyn Offline

Okay, so my mistake, I'm pretty sure I did actually hit Play to load the world (after the 5-10 min of sitting there), but the problem was it never loaded. Lately, I have been having lots of connection issues with my internet connection, so I probably lost connection shortly after hitting Play (or maybe even before?). I remember the Gui loaded, but I was just staring at a blue screen, no world. Then, I closed the game (probably using Alt+F4) and didn't try it again until a few hours later. That's when it said "User already logged in".
07-01-2011 11:30 PM
baphomeh Offline

what happened next? ever repeat?
10-22-2011 02:44 AM
Driklyn Offline

Never happened again, but I haven't played the game in a long while so who knows if the problem still exists or not. My guess is it was due to my internet connection interrupting. Esenthel just restarted the server and I was able to log in again.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2011 04:54 AM by Driklyn.)
10-22-2011 04:53 AM