About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Surprise
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Surprise
While awaiting the new engine version, I've prepared a small surprise - please welcome Esenthel's new website <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.esenthel.com/">http://www.esenthel.com/</a><!-- m --> smile
06-21-2009 01:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xenno Offline

Re: Surprise
Woooow , very good job there wink

My suprise was shift when load main web, and, around 10 min later, i see the new design XD

Do you have some more surprise? XD

My PC:
Proccessor: Core2 Quad Q9650
Ram: 4GB
HD: 500 Gb
Video Card: 285GTX 1Gb
Microsoft Windows Vista
06-21-2009 04:13 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi, it makes me very happy that you like the new website.

As for having more surprises - in matter of fact I do smile

In a couple of days I'll be releasing a beta version of the new world editor to all users which were kind enough to write a short review of the engine on the devmaster engine database <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.devmaster.net/engines/engine_details.php?id=600">http://www.devmaster.net/engines/engine ... php?id=600</a><!-- m -->
The new world editor version will handle bump mapping, shadow casting, better memory management, undo support, and playing games inside the world editor smile

I've redesigned the internal handling of world editor data which will allow me to soon add even more features like: editing worlds on multiple computers simultaneously (using networking), and setting the lighting (and viewing it real-time with full shadows) in the editor itself.
06-22-2009 12:07 AM
xenno Offline

Ho, finally Esenthel engine has been listed? Good, i was waiting for to write my experiences with the engine.

About the world editor, i can see it will be a WYSIWYP editor? :shock: ( or at least, it's near lol )

Very good job, it's evolving quickly :twisted:

PS: For some days i can't get acces to devmaster web u.u

My PC:
Proccessor: Core2 Quad Q9650
Ram: 4GB
HD: 500 Gb
Video Card: 285GTX 1Gb
Microsoft Windows Vista
06-22-2009 08:24 AM
Tupac Offline

Yes good job !!
nice screens on banner, fast menus....
i like it !
wink
06-22-2009 06:10 PM
flim Offline

The new website is so good, very professional.
06-23-2009 02:40 PM
SONB Offline

Congratulations, Esenthel!
The new website looks very professional... But the Flash menu gives me an error: "TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at Main/loop2()" as soon as it is loaded.

Love the Quality Rendering demo with the monster grin

SONB
06-23-2009 05:45 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

SONB Wrote:Congratulations, Esenthel!
The new website looks very professional... But the Flash menu gives me an error: "TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at Main/loop2()" as soon as it is loaded.

Love the Quality Rendering demo with the monster grin

SONB
Hi,

Thanks for your opinion smile and info about the error too!
do you have the Latest Flash Player installed from Adobe? <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/">http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/</a><!-- m -->
Could you tell me what web browser are you using?
could you post a screen where I could see the error?
Thank you very much smile
Hope that the problem will be solved.
06-23-2009 05:48 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

I've uploaded the flash menu once again with a small change in the 'loop2' function, let me know if it now works ok smile (I am no flash programmer)
06-23-2009 05:59 PM
SONB Offline

Sorry, my fault. I had an outdated flash player, installed the latest version and it works like a charm, no errors grin

EDIT: Just saw your new post about the updated "loop2" function... Now we'll never know what caused the error, your function or my flash player wink
06-23-2009 06:04 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

grin it's good that it works smile
06-23-2009 06:07 PM
Sarora Offline

Just rated the engine at http://www.devmaster.net/engines/engine_...php?id=600

how ever, it seems a bit outdated there, like price's and such.

Sys: Intel Quad @3.4 Ghz, ATI HD 5770 OC Ed (pri), NVIDIA 8800 Ultra (PhysX), 4 Gig Ram, 3.8 TB total HDD.
07-02-2009 01:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

thanks a lot, it'll help definitely.
It may be a little outdated because I've submitted the engine a long long time ago, and it had appeared on the database just until recently smile
07-02-2009 01:51 PM
Antony Offline

RE: surprise & 1009 error main splash swf
This comment relevant to 1009 error SONB #7 above, not initial "surprise" topic that began thread. Before I updated to latest player yesterday, I had same 1009 error on pages containing main splash .swf. After 'Dismiss"-ing error, flash plugin crashed and hung Firefox.

Even though I'm not having problem today, point is that I had an almost-current player (one year newer than SONB), so problem in .swf may be persistent.

I see no other recent posters with problem, so perhaps this problem reappears only for users of debug versions of player, as although I do some stuff in LiteC (vague knowledge only of C++), I do most of my work in ActionScript so I have a FlexSDK debug version of the Flash player, which seems more sensitive to non fatal ActionScript bugs than regular flash player.

I posted in case any other visitors to Esenthel experience 1009 error...and leave before posting!
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2010 07:31 PM by Antony.)
12-04-2010 04:30 AM
Zervox Offline

RE: Surprise
What are you talking about Antony?
LiteC? isnt that something with 3DGamestudio?
and why do you revive over a year old topic?
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2010 04:38 AM by Zervox.)
12-04-2010 04:38 AM