About Store Forum Documentation Contact

License question
michax Offline

License question
Hi everyone !

Esenthel is looking and performing superbly! After basic testing i want to try
Shader pipeline. For that i need license smile
I'm interested in Personal license, however i don't know who can apply for it. I'm planing to start one man army bussines and I don't know which license to choose.

So here goes a question. If i choose Sole proprietorship biz license, can i apply for Personal version of Esenthel ? Same question for one man LLC.

I know it's kind off topic from pure engine stuff, but i will really appreciate some help in that matter.

Thanks a lot,
Mike.

Anibox
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 05:36 AM by michax.)
11-06-2011 05:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
runewake2 Offline

RE: License question
anyone can get a personal license. Esenthel can give a better answer.

These have been asked before. Try looking through the forums. There is a search bar.
11-06-2011 05:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
michax Offline

Thanks for the answer!

Of course i tried searching before. Why do you assum that i didn't ?
There are some topics about license and one seems close to mine: http://www.esenthel.com/community/showth...=personal.
But no respond from esenthel and it doesn't concern biz licenses.

I know that Esenthel is dev by small team or even one dev smile So i don't expect offical answer from him. I also send detailed list of question to sales@esenthel.com. But i decided to ask on forum to see what licensed users have to say about it.

Anibox
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 05:54 PM by michax.)
11-06-2011 06:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ceryni Offline

Hi,

i don't know what it is like in other countries, but in germany the personal lisence is useless cause you have to be a company to sell something. Or means company when you dont pay as you as a person (independent worker) but as a legal person (google or something not only one person at the head)

hope you understand what i mean
11-06-2011 09:25 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

I will reply to your email soon
11-06-2011 11:29 AM
michax Offline

Thanks Esenthel, I'm looking forward for your respond (after weekend of course smile).

Cereni, i have similar concern about biz licenses in Poland. Probably save bet is LLC biz license, if i want to sell something abroad. Need to do some research on that topic.

Anibox
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 06:01 PM by michax.)
11-06-2011 06:01 PM