About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Esenthel Editor - No visible Player mesh
scotty1121 Offline

Esenthel Editor - No visible Player mesh
Hey esenthel, just recently i don't know what the hell i did, but i regularly use remote desktop applications so many people connect at the same time and watch, and suggest things, show me ways to do other random things that i didn't know about, many keys get pressed, ctrl stays pressed, etc. so yeah settings get messed up, The problem i am facing is that if i build the world with a player character in the world i can't see it at all, it just does not show any more, i can move with it, but the mesh just doesn't show, my system locale is korean as i play korean games, it's recently started happening. the physics load and i can run around the game world, just the mesh doesn't show at all.
01-05-2012 09:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragonfly3 Offline

RE: Esenthel Editor - No visible Player mesh
These may be stupid questions-I'm not sure what kind of troubleshooting you've done, but have you double checked your object settings to make sure the mesh did not get deleted or resized accidentally? If somehow the entire mesh hasn't been somehow set to "hidden?" Or if your object type got changed accidentally (although you typically wouldn't be able to move if that were the case).

Also, is this happening in the WE play mode or in your actual client?
01-06-2012 08:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scotty1121 Offline

RE: Esenthel Editor - No visible Player mesh
well, i imported a new model in and it worked, i think you may be correct, as we use drop box sometimes, when uploading it can get full and not upload the right files, because our project will end up as 4GB, it's 2GB without the map, thanks i'll try reimporting the models
01-07-2012 08:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply