About Store Forum Documentation Contact
Donations:
309$/mo

Ineisis Lite for personal license available?
Shikamaru Offline

RE: Ineisis Lite for personal license available?
I have an idea how about you not build an MMO as your first released game unless your some sort of super genius and have a few genius friends especially if your not interested in forking out money, because MMO's cost a lot of money to develop(unless you have ppl with different skills that will help for free). If you aren't willing to spend I suggest you not make a MMO as your first title and make something you can make money off of and sell it make money then come back to your MMO idea. Also instead of waiting for this if you need it tht bad just make your own if you cant then why are you here? But if having this is really that important fork out the extra cash and buy it..
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 03:17 PM by Shikamaru.)
02-14-2012 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
impi Offline

RE: Ineisis Lite for personal license available?
Well I don't believe someone should not take on the idea of an MMO 'because its too big'. In reality any really decent game is going to be too big for most hobbyists, and the fact is most projects will never complete.

So why work on something you don't enjoy for years (which will kill your passion), when you could work on your dream and enjoy it.

Life is a journey, not a destination. So enjoy the ride.

I'd go as far as to say if one started a smaller game 'to make some income' with the view of taking on an MMO later, in >90% cases you'll never experience the MMO project.

Esenthel could be ideally placed to give hobbyists an opportunity to work on their large 'dream'. But then, more recently, so is other (proven) MMO techs like BWT Indie and Hero etc.
02-16-2012 01:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply