About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Bloody and MMO
kreathyon Offline

Bloody and MMO
Hello,

I have insert Ai.cpp and Ai.h of bloody Massacre in the esenthel MMO and I have following error in compilation:

PHP Code:
1>AI.obj error LNK2019symbole externe non résolu "public: virtual void __thiscall Chr::save(struct EE::File &)" (?save@Chr@@UAEXAAUFile@EE@@@Zréférencé dans la fonction "public: virtual void __thiscall AI::save(struct EE::File &)" (?save@AI@@UAEXAAUFile@EE@@@Z)
1>AI.obj error LNK2019symbole externe non résolu "public: virtual bool __thiscall Chr::load(struct EE::File &)" (?load@Chr@@UAE_NAAUFile@EE@@@Zréférencé dans la fonction "public: virtual bool __thiscall AI::load(struct EE::File &)" (?load@AI@@UAE_NAAUFile@EE@@@Z)
1>../../MMO Client.exe fatal error LNK11202 externes non résolus 

A person can help me please?

Thank you in advance.
07-03-2012 03:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
neo22 Offline

RE: Bloody and MMO
Hi,

This means that you have the definition of the struct/functions (the *.h file) but you don't have there implementations (the .cpp file(s)).

Did you have implemented the Ai.cpp too?

And since you 're apparently using a french version of Ms Visual Studio, Bonjour wink.
07-03-2012 05:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dynad Offline

Probably the source of MMO and bloody is outdated... you should look at the road-map name changes and correct them.

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
07-03-2012 05:14 PM
kreathyon Offline

(07-03-2012 05:03 PM)neo22 Wrote:  Hi,

This means that you have the definition of the struct/functions (the *.h file) but you don't have there implementations (the .cpp file(s)).

Did you have implemented the Ai.cpp too?

And since you 're apparently using a french version of Ms Visual Studio, Bonjour wink.

neo22 je suis français j'utilise donc les logiciels en français logique non ? wink et si il y avez un forum pour s'aider entre français ça m’arrangerais beaucoup, je suis pas vraiment compatible avec l'anglais lol Bref j'ai rien compris à la réponse (même en traduisant en français) mais pas grave je vais me débrouiller, merci quand même pour la réponse smile
07-03-2012 05:30 PM
Skykill Offline

What i could recommend you, is to learn a little of english (english was almost fully learned by myself), i think you will don't do that, but trying to making a game and having to worry about english won't make something good. I'm myself french smile and my english isn't so good, but it isn't a problem for programming.

Il veut dire que tu dois adapter le code en fonction des changements du moteur, ce code semble mis à jour, mais pas régulièrement, d'après les sources (26 janvier). Et copier un code sans en comprendre le fonctionnement a peu de chance de fonctionner pfft, essaye plutôt d'expérimenter des changements dans les tutoriels, pour te former un peu au C++, sinon tu va jamais t'en sortir.
J'ai appris la programmation principalement en regardant le fonctionnement de codes d'autres personnes en y effectuant des changements mineurs afin d'en comprendre les changements, même si ce n'est pas la meilleure des solutions, j'en conviens, ainsi que de Google (il faut noter que les aides où tu en apprends le plus sont en anglais).
07-03-2012 07:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dynad Offline

Please keep your posts in English even if your English is not your mother language.

But what happens is that your calling load and save which don't exist missing the body function (implemented), so remove the calls or add them wink

There is always evil somewhere, you just have to look for it properly.
07-03-2012 07:14 PM
kreathyon Offline

No problems Dynad but my messages of error in C are in French I am going them not to translate really into English lol and thank you for your help Skykillsmile
07-03-2012 08:02 PM