About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Speed of scroll, zooming and movement of camera in the editor
dylantan Offline

Speed of scroll, zooming and movement of camera in the editor
Hi Guys

I wonder if you guys face this issue. It seem that I could not control the "speed" of the camera when zooming or during movement in the world editor. Sometime it feels right, sometime it move too fast, and sometime it move too slow. I wonder if there is ways to control this speed to be consistent? Thanks in advance.
07-03-2012 04:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dylantan Offline

RE: Speed of scroll, zooming and movement of camera in the editor
No one knows? or it is only us having this problem? Would appreciate any tip or advice on how to go about this.
07-04-2012 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TBJokers Offline

Scrolling in and out changes the camera movement speed.

Man, it's always that semicolon...
07-04-2012 03:36 PM
dylantan Offline

Thanks Joker but i think I found the solution. There is a button (top left before the menu) in the worldmap that can focus on Object, somehow it helps.
07-04-2012 03:50 PM
TBJokers Offline

Well, true that i guess. But scrolling with your mouse will slow down the camera movement speed and the speed of you moving you objects, this would be scrolling in, scrolling out would do the opposite.

Man, it's always that semicolon...
07-04-2012 04:17 PM
dylantan Offline

Thanks Joker. I have no problem scrolling in or out.. it is the speed of scrolling in or out that annoyed me. For some reason, when I scrolled in, the zooming become too fast or too slow. No idea why, but that should not be the case. I dont know..maybe its just my side having this.
07-05-2012 02:05 AM