About Store Forum Documentation Contact

How to add 'Data.pak' in project EE 2.0 for run on Android?
froich Offline

How to add 'Data.pak' in project EE 2.0 for run on Android?
Hello! How do ( whether it is possible ) in EE 2.0 when you 'run' the project: 'Data.pak' copied at assembly => apk => run Android ?

Здравствуйте! Подскажите пожалуйста как(возможно ли) в Esenthel Engine 2.0 сделать так чтобы архив 'Data.pak' добавлялся при сборке проекта в 'apk' файл для Android?
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 10:32 PM by froich.)
12-18-2012 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: How to add 'Data.pak' in project EE 2.0 for run on Android?
Hello

Data pak in EE 2.0 is created and automatically included in the apk for you - you don't need to do anything.
To load it from the codes please look at the automatic function EE_INIT from tutorial project, use middle mouse button to check its definition.
12-18-2012 11:27 PM
froich Offline

thanks smile I watched it. Whether there is a method(way) to attach(copy) files in "Project.pak" which can't be imported to the project?

I not understand where are the taken files(path in file system) that will be placed in it? - I tried to copy files to path:
PHP Code:
"D:/Program Files/Esenthel 2.0/Projects/szsi9n^22ip47cxng#rlhz8t/Game" the path taken from 
char 
*EE_PROJECT_PATH = (EE_LOCAL_DATA "Bin/Project.pak" "D:/Program Files/Esenthel 2.0/Projects/szsi9n^22ip47cxng#rlhz8t/Game"); 

- In "Project.pak" contains only those files that are in the project. Not all files are copied to the project such as '.gstl; .txds; .font; .obj', I'm trying to run "Esenthel RTS". Exit only recreate the project all the files that have not been imported?
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 01:13 AM by froich.)
12-19-2012 12:28 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

If you want to attach external file to the project (like data.pak from Esenthel RTS), please right click on project view, select "New Raw File"
Then right click that element, and select reload, select path to your data.pak file
and that's it, it will be included in the APK
to load that pak from the codes:
Paks.add(EncodeFileName(UID(..here ID of the data.pak element..)));
12-19-2012 03:14 PM
froich Offline

Thank you very much!
12-19-2012 03:48 PM