About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Using Uploader to VBox
kevindekever Offline

Using Uploader to VBox
Hi
i have the problem, using the uploader ends in stuck.

I got 2 Virtual Machines:
WinXp Prof + xampp (ftp filezilla)
WinServer 2008 R2 + IIS

Uploads with Ftp-Clients are working on both VMs.
The Uploader get connected, create all folders, but when he uploading the files, nothing happens. Did i miss any settings?

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 05:45 PM by kevindekever.)
01-19-2013 05:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Using Uploader to VBox
Hi,

Can you try using the Uploader from the archive - http://www.esenthel.com/download/Temp/Tools.7z

Copy the engine.pak into ../Data relative to the uploader.exe if it won't start.

Maybe it's some sort of firewall issue? https://www.google.com/search?q=425+ftp

I've just tried using it with FileZilla on the same computer and without any problems:

Attached File(s) Image(s)

01-19-2013 09:51 PM
kevindekever Offline

RE: Using Uploader to VBox
next to the speaker is the symbol of disabled firewall grin
Uploading works on FTP 127.0.01 too (HOST for the VBOX) ... but this is useless to me, because the vbox has no shader 2.0 support. And your uploader is not a Console-Application, so i can not start the uploader tool in vbox -.-
I tried the uploader of your link, out of the paks of EE 1.0 and the one in Ineisis Online..all the same. Firewall doesn't block because other FTP Clients working and Windows Explorer too grin

The only Solution is using the uploading tool on ftp1 (host), tranfair all files from ftp1 to ftp2 (vbox), and then using autoupdater setting to ftp2...but don't like that

ok now it works ...... your uploader was blocked by windowsfirewall on host....don't know why it blocks the datatransfair ports but let the connection accept. Thx for your Help
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 11:00 PM by kevindekever.)
01-19-2013 10:34 PM