About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Problem with build 22
Shatterstar Offline

Problem with build 22
ok...i downloaded the new build today off of the store, and did not do the update just like you said. before my game was working just fine. I extracted as always into my C: drive. my game path is not esenthelsdk data, but instead it is C: FateofLysian/Data. not sure if that is the problem. but anyway. my game now looks like this. I'm going to copy and past the installer file over and the game.pak file to see if that clears up the problem. but as of right now, this build totally broke my game.

ok..putting your installion folder and your engine.pak folder into my games Data folder didn't help the problem. I backed up my earlier build of the game engine. I will continue to use this earlier build until i can run my game in a newer one.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2013 03:09 PM by Shatterstar.)
02-23-2013 02:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Problem with build 22
not using Autoupdate was only for Mac, not Windows
in the Editor do "Change Data Path" from the menu, and point to your game data folder.

Also why are you not using 2.0? It prevents that kind of issues and is tons easier to use.
02-23-2013 03:46 PM
Shatterstar Offline

RE: Problem with build 22
I'm slowly learning to be faster at 2.0. I can work in 1.0 faster, but that will change in time. I will try again with autoupdate. I'm sure that it will take care of my problem. my animation problem, i will get back with you on. I'm back modeling again, and I'm going to put that off for a little while. thanks for your quick response.
02-23-2013 04:43 PM