About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Another hello
Rastar Offline

Another hello
Hi there,

just joined the forum and wanted to say hello. I had been looking at Esenthel some time ago but somehow it didn't click. But now that so many prominent members of the Leadwerks community have moved here it might be time for a second look...
I only recently (about half a year ago) got interested in game programming, but have been fascinated since. Still having to learn a lot, of course. I'll especially look into using large outdoor-scenes in game levels, so be prepared for many silly questions in that area blushing
02-27-2013 01:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donik Offline

RE: Another hello
Hi Rastar, nice to see you also made the move from LE over to Esenthel. It might be more complicated to use Esenthel, but it's much more powerful =)
02-27-2013 01:06 PM
rstralberg Offline

Hi. .. nice to see you here smile

My Blog is at http://mrstralberg.blogspot.se.
Chat account Skype (rstralberg)
02-27-2013 01:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wh1ps3r Offline

hi there smile
02-27-2013 01:14 PM
Scarlet Thread Offline

Hi friends, Good to see you all made it here ok without getting caught in the rubble. wink Welcome to the refugee camp.

For all the Esenthel folks who don't know, we have all come from the Leadwerks Community due to recent disappointing events that can only be described as a nuclear holocaust.

So far enjoying my stay. Loving the engine. wink
02-27-2013 01:33 PM
Ecco Offline

..well..helloo there..mann..this is real invasion smile .. glad to see ya guys here..really smile
02-27-2013 02:04 PM
fallingbrickwork Offline

Well hello.... fancy seeing you all here! I too am checking out what this engine has to offer!
02-27-2013 02:09 PM
nomax5 Offline

Hello smile
02-27-2013 03:24 PM
Rastar Offline

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! Looking forward to our discussions!
02-27-2013 09:41 PM
Shatterstar Offline

welcome ex-leadwerk guys. I'm a regular...can't help with programming. I'm just a modeller, and guitar player on the side...neither make me any money....lol. anyway, I have teamed up with a programmer, his name on here is phleshdef. He's a really easy going guy. A graduate at Devry in programming, but he is also new to video game programming. I'm most of you, if not all, will have a lot in common with him. I'm glad to see everyone here. This truely is a good community. everybody tries to help everybody. And even the creator of Esenthel himself takes time to help, which is awesome!!! Good Luck guys. smile
02-27-2013 10:09 PM