About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Leadwerks Invasion
RedOcktober Offline

RE: Leadwerks Invasion
thx for the welcome R... looking at things now, and indeed, things look quite promising...

--Mike
06-12-2013 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

I'm pleased to say that my experience with Esenthel Engine is going from strength to strength. I now have both my custom npc/animation classes up and running and my external AI engine integrated and things are looking very positive from my point of view. The engine has provided the stability I was looking for along with an incredibly rich set of features and a developer who really responds to the needs of his customers.

Back in March I chose to leave my previous engine provider which I have to say was a daunting decision and one that was not taken lightly! However, having subsequently watched the somewhat haphazard evolution of their new engine, abandonment of their roadmap, major U turn regarding the emphasis on mobile gaming and developers complaining of constant bugs I feel somewhat vindicated. Having experienced two years of instability with their first engine I was in no mood to go down that road again.

So a big thank you to Grzegorz for providing and maintaining this engine and to everyone else in the forums who have helped me along the way and made my experience here and enjoyable one. I came here as an outsider but have been made to feel very welcome.

I look forward to continuing my game development with this great engine, enjoying watching other peoples projects develop and remaining an active member of this community.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 05:30 PM by Pixel Perfect.)
09-13-2013 05:21 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Thank you for your comments smile I really appreciate it, and I'm happy that you're enjoying my software! Looking forward to seeing progress of your project(s) as they evolve smile
09-13-2013 09:21 PM