About Store Forum Documentation Contact

..license purchase..
Ecco Offline

..license purchase..
..hi Esenthel..

I would like to know, if there is any problem, if friend of mine pay trough his credit card, but license should be under my name..Im living/working in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (im from Germany), so my credit card doesnt 'punch' from here..of course, Ill provide all license details and my email will be exposed in purchase details, but license should be under my name and not credit card holder name..is that ok??
03-02-2013 10:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
candam Offline

RE: ..license purchase..
(03-02-2013 10:24 AM)Ecco Wrote:  ..hi Esenthel..

I would like to know, if there is any problem, if friend of mine pay trough his credit card, but license should be under my name..Im living/working in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (im from Germany), so my credit card doesnt 'punch' from here..of course, Ill provide all license details and my email will be exposed in purchase details, but license should be under my name and not credit card holder name..is that ok??

Hello Ecco there is actually no problem if he purchases the license under your account name and your personal details what's important here is that
he purchases the engine using your account name in esenthel's store and good luck smile
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 10:47 AM by candam.)
03-02-2013 10:44 AM
kevindekever Offline

Why you do not use paypal? (2 accounts and moneytransfair)
Or give him your pass to store and after buying change pw?
03-02-2013 10:49 AM
Ecco Offline

@kevindekever

my CC just doesnt pass from here..locally works, but international transfers just doesnt apply, probably because of some crappy bank rules..i had this problem before, when im ordering some parts for my car..always need to ask someone to buy and i hand over cash..in this case, I just want to be sure that I can buy system on the way I mentioned..
03-02-2013 11:30 AM
Rubeus Offline

Yes, you can. It doesn't matter who made the payment. The license will be set to your Esenthel account.
03-02-2013 02:26 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi Ecco,

How are you enjoying yourself at Malaysia? smile

In Esenthel Store, when you click the "Buy" button from your account, you're redirected to PayPal website (that's the only way that I accept payments).

Grab the payment url address from your browser, and share it with your friend so he will make that PayPal payment. After payment is processed by the PayPal, it should become available in Esenthel Store on your account.
03-02-2013 02:28 PM
Ecco Offline

..hello Esenthel..
Malaysia is perfect..tropical paradise maaann smile here and there some bumps, but nothing bad..i really love Asia..ill do as i said, probably tomorrow night and let you know about all purchase details, transaction, etc, so it will be very transparent..thank you for understanding..
03-02-2013 02:42 PM
Ecco Offline

..just purchased system..downloading it now..now im official member of the family wink..
03-03-2013 02:32 PM
macklebee Offline

congrats NA... glad to have you with us smile
03-03-2013 02:35 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Indeed, welcome to the family smile
Oh and thanks for the info on Malaysia, I'm a huge fan of warm climate and sunny beaches, so perhaps I'll visit there one time smile
03-03-2013 02:41 PM
Ecco Offline

..if you ever drop by, let me know and ill show you some things what will blow away your mind wink
03-03-2013 02:43 PM
dylantan Offline

Thanks for saying nice thing about Malaysia! I am from Malaysia currently working in the Singapore. Welcome you to my country. Hope you enjoy it there, ppl are friendly and its not a bad place apart from a few security issues but if you careful enough, I think it should not be a problem. Ecco maybe one of these day, we could have a few beers in KL around Jalan Bukit Bintang ? Looking forward to have a drink or 2 with fellow Dev.
03-04-2013 01:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scarlet Thread Offline

Malaysia is always the stop over place when pretty much going anywhere from Australia so I've been able to visit a number of times. Been to KL a number of times.. freaking love the RollerCoaster in the shopping centre.. that stuff is mad.. also went to Langkawi while I was there. Good stuff.. Unfortunately I was recovering from food poisoning that I got in Laos so I didn't get to experience Langkawi to its fullest.
03-04-2013 03:03 AM
Emtec Offline

I have got question a little connected with the topic (thats why I don't create a new topic): I would like release on google play some simple application for test and see how it's work. This app will be for free, I have got the EE logo in the main menu, credits the same as sample "Multiplayer racing free", I don't use physx so I don't need any physx's logo. My question is: is it ok with requirements when release application?, and the second one is: do I have to give an intro with EE logo (before the main menu)? Thanks in advance.
03-05-2013 10:46 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi, you don't need to have EE logo in menu or credits (but that's welcome), what you need is to display EE logo at the start of the app.

The requirements are listed on the description page of EE 2.0 in the Store.
Quote:Requirements: Esenthel Engine logo must be displayed during your application startup, and must be included on your application's website homepage linking to http://www.esenthel.com after clicking on it
It doesn't need to be fullscreen, it can be a miniature (but enough so it's readable, not just 1 pixel hehe), it can fade out after 2 seconds.
It needs to be at startup, so it can be either splash screen, or some intro, or at the game menu (where it can fade out after few seconds so it doesn't occlude other elements).
03-06-2013 12:32 AM