About Store Forum Documentation Contact

..where to download tools..
Ecco Offline

..where to download tools..
..my kind apologize, in case im asking something i shouldnt..I see that there is plenty of tools provided, from code editor up to world editor, media browser, etc..however, Im failed to find any link where i could download it..I thought its part of download package, but i cant see anything tools related..do you mind to point me in right direction guys ?
03-04-2013 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kevin Offline

RE: ..where to download tools..
Hi,
in Esenthel Engine 1.0 all the tools are in the Tools folder. But as far as I know in Esenthel Engine 2.0 all the tools have been merged into the Esenthel.exe.

You can take a look at this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFVNx5VXzEo) video, if you would like to know how things work exactly wink
03-04-2013 12:35 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi,
All the tools are integrated in the Editor in 2.0 (double click on world element, and world editor will open, double click on code element, and code editor will open).
There are few extra tools in the Bin folder (Mouse Extend, Uploader, Calculator, Functions).
Data Browser is for 1.0 only, you won't need it since 2.0 uses data files syncing automatically through Editor/Server apps (once you connect to it).
03-04-2013 12:36 PM
kevindekever Offline

Tools in 2.0, you should watch the intro 2.0 video of the news here is the link to video
03-04-2013 06:18 PM