About Store Forum Documentation Contact

[SOLVED] No leaves on my trees
nomax5 Offline

[SOLVED] No leaves on my trees
My tress in the mmo look the same as the ones at the end of this fuzzylr video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2uzu9IH1...e=youtu.be just trunks and branches no leaves.

When I import models of buildings they look great with all the textures on but when I import trees and grass they have no textures and no leaves

[Image: tree1.jpg]

Both the trees and the buildings I bought many years ago from dexsoft-games.com and they come in all sorts of formats such as .obj .b3d .dae

I've searched the forums a few times for leaves and trees but not found a post about it, I'm sure its something simple I'm failing to do.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 08:31 PM by nomax5.)
03-07-2013 09:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shatterstar Offline

RE: No leaves on my trees
zip up your tree or grass along with the textures you want to use in a folder,then post it on here and i will investigate the problem for you. smile
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 10:19 PM by Shatterstar.)
03-07-2013 10:18 PM
nomax5 Offline

That is very kind of you I've sent you a PM because I didn't want to post objects on the forum, when I bought the trees I'm sure in the licence agreement it will say something about redistributing them
03-09-2013 08:39 AM
nomax5 Offline

Thanks Shatterstar, I was using .tga images and I should use .png for the leaves so now I've learnt something and I have a tree that looks like a Spruce.
03-09-2013 01:13 PM
Shatterstar Offline

RE: [SOLVED] No leaves on my trees
no problem. Glad i could help. smile
by the way, i got to messing around with that tree, and i made a higher poly version of it for myself. lol. I could send it to you if you want it.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 10:32 PM by Shatterstar.)
03-09-2013 10:30 PM