About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Contact developers.
Hermes Offline

Contact developers.
Hi I am new to the forums and I was wondering if there was a way to contact the dev's as I haven't found any contact information.

Also does any one happen to know the history of the engine/company that makes it?
04-06-2013 04:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

RE: Contact developers.
The engine is designed and developed by Grzegorz Ślaziński who is frequently in the forums and uses the name Esenthel.

He responds quickly to most posts requiring input from him and is probably the best initial form of contact if it's related to general usage of the engine.

If it's of a more business orientated nature you might try sending a Private Message.
04-06-2013 08:22 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Welcome!
04-06-2013 10:09 AM
Hermes Offline

Hi there nothing business related, I'm a 3rd year uni student that is researching your engine and I was curious about the history of the engine (When did you start developing it? and when did v1.0 and v2.0 come out?)

Also on a related note on your website you listed as one of the features that particles can be drawn manually. I was wondering what you meant by that.
04-06-2013 10:28 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

I'm making the engine my whole life smile I'm 28 now.
2.0 was release maybe 6 months ago.

For particles please look into c++ headers, there are functions for drawing particles by providing their data manually.
04-06-2013 01:19 PM