About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Exiled Dimensions (Work in Progress)
TheElk Offline

Exiled Dimensions (Work in Progress)
Hello Everyone

Well We have started to work on our game and yes we are Rookies I will be trying my best to learn C++ but it will be awhile, But in the mean time we are looking for anyone that would like to join our project and help with the coding.

In exchange we can help you with your project by building you models and animate them if you wish, I'm ok at animation.

Now a (little) bit about the game.

Exiled Dimensions will be a new style of open world online game play it will have brand new features never seen before in an online environment, this is our new project that we have started it is going to take some time before it gets some traction but we are hoping that this will be a successful game it
will be our first online game for the public, when alpha is released anyone who wants to apply to the open alpha can do so on this site when your account is registered you will be able to log in and play the available content that is currently online.

At this time this is all I can say about the game, Yes I know It is not much
but if you are interested please let me no. You can P.M. me and we can talk
on skype.

Here is a link to the game.

Exiled Dimensions

made a fun video the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1stIexBr...e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5lMyZafwi0 New Video 5/21/13

I will be updating as we go along.

UPDATE 10/12/13

Hello everyone we have been getting some questions about what features will be added into Exiled Dimensions and what some of the game-play will be like we are glad that
there is a lot of interest around the game we are currently working on so we will release a list of information of some of the features in Exiled Dimensions hopefully
everyone finds the content planned for Exiled Dimensions to be great, we try to do our best we are a small group but we hope to make a fantastic game!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Name - Exiled Dimensions
Game Type - Online Role-Playing Game Free To Play

Game Description - Exiled Dimensions or (ED) for short will be a ORPG(online role-playing game) it is themed game and it is meant to look different from the "Standard Online Game"
we hope to break the mold of the old online games with new features and a different take on how playing a ORPG could go.

Here is a list of some of the features that we will be adding into ED. (Note this is all in the beginning stages of game creation everything is subject to change)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of Features
Max level - 80

Number of Zones - 12

Zone Types - We have a wide variety of zones types from a Valley/Plains zone to a Desert wasteland we will be releasing more videos on our zones so look forward to those.

Player Model - We are trying to break the mold on the "Humanoid" type player that most ORPG go for in games we have gone with a Six Sphere model which has turned out very interesting and very fun to
play around with we hope players will enjoy the fun aspect of this model.

Number of Races - 5

Race Types - Our race types resemble animals such as a Bird or even a Cat heck even a Sloth! You can check out some of our race videos on our YouTube channel.

Item Types - 5 - We have looked at what some games have done with item types and we think there should not be low quality items in a game aka "Trash" items usually being the color
gray or white so we have removed any "Trash" type items from being added into ED by doing this it will be more rewarding for players when they earn their loot.

Item Attribute Select System - In ED you will be able to pick the initial attributes on your items example if you have five attributes to pick from health,damage,armor so on and so on you can
pick which one of those attributes will be on your equipment by doing this it allows the player to have full reign over their equipment statistics.
Gameplay
Camera - In ED you will control a avatar in a third person view with the option of zooming into first person perspective, you can rotate the camera using the mouse and rotate your avatar
by holding right click and move your avatar by using both left and right click held down or by using W,A,S,D.

Combat - We can't give to many details on how our current combat system works but we can tell you it will be something you don't see in online games. Here is how some
of the action bar works and some other things, the action bar will have 8 keyboard keys 1-8 that can be changed to other keys if players wish to do so, Left and Right click
will be the way you attack in ED left click abilities will generate a attribute and right click will allow you to use that attribute as a larger attack, we also have Middle click
which will allow you to switch a ability that is set to middle click in place of right click by doing this it will allow players to have 2 larger attacks that they can
switch back and forth to for a better and more immersive gameplay experience.

Movement - Walking,Crouch and Mounts are all planned for ED but not flying we feel as if flight takes a lot away from a game.

Crafting/Professions - There will many types of crafting/professions in ED but it will be on NPC/AI not on the player.

Questing - Yes there will be a form of questing in ED but it will not be the main focus of the game.

Player VS Player - Yes there will be PvP in ED, We are hoping to have types of pvp from capture the flag,king of the hill and even a survival games scenario.

Instances - Yes there will be instances in ED, they will be Single player goal oriented but others may join if they would like help.

Raid Groups - Yes we hope to be able to add some sort of Raid Group feature in ED allowing groups of 10,20 and maybe even 40 people to take out some baddies.

These are just some of the basic things we plan on adding into Exiled Dimensions hopefully this answers some of the questions out there, We have been working on this project for about
9 months we are a dedicated few making a game we think will be very good. Eventually we will do a kick starter to raise some money for server hosting and some software that
will be needed in the future but until then thank you all for reading our current status on Exiled Dimensions.

- The KEI Team

Update 11/2/13

We have added the game to Indie DB now here is the link
http://www.indiedb.com/games/exiled-dimensions

also a new video
http://youtu.be/qZm-hElnj58

- The KEI Team
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 09:48 AM by TheElk.)
04-20-2013 04:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheElk Offline

RE: Exiled Dimensions (Work in Progress)
Some new Terrain screen shots

Screen shot 1
[Image: 1.png]

Screen shot 2
[Image: 2.png]

Screen shot 3
[Image: 3.png]

Screen shot 4
[Image: 4.png]

Screen shot 5
[Image: 5.png]

Screen shot 6
[Image: 6.png]

Screen shot 7
[Image: 7.png]

Thank you
04-26-2013 03:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rubeus Offline

That looks pretty nice! Also, I like that you have the granite people in your video- it's nice to see a change from the naked guy. :-X
04-26-2013 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndrewBGS Offline

Quite a purple world. smile Thumbs up for your characters.
Whenever someone sees me working on my game they're displeased with the bald naked guy's back wink)
04-26-2013 04:52 PM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Cool. I like the psychedelic looking world smile
04-26-2013 05:18 PM
TheElk Offline

A little update

About the Race

The Wolble's (Wool-bel's) are a breed of curious adventurers some of

them are brilliant inventors able to create gadgets and contraptions

that are able to change the world, others are heroic champions willing to

fight any foe even if they're outmatched they will use their epic strength

and courage to defeat any enemy that stands in their path, but not all are

like this there are some who are devious outlaws who hide and take short

cuts to claim their prize.

The Wolble Home World

Aieht(Aye-Et) was the original home world of the Wolble until the the

Great Exile happed, Aieht was ruled by the Archaic.

The Archaic

The Archaic were the eldest and wisest of the Wolbles they ruled Aieht

with kindness and compassion they did what ever was best for there

people.

There where a total of eight members in the Archaic.

This is a basic rough draft of the in game lore to be edited in the future.

Some more screen shots

[Image: Wolble_1.png]

[Image: Wolble_2.png]

Thank you
TheElk
05-05-2013 09:36 PM
Rubeus Offline

I'm loving the simple, but unique style
05-06-2013 09:17 AM
TheElk Offline

Wait until you see the weapons......and thank you
05-06-2013 09:25 AM
TheElk Offline

We have a new member to our team he will be our C++ coder he has

been working on the AI and swimming underwater...plus lots more.

We also have made a new video link provided above.

I also have been working on new creatures for the game will have pic's

real soon.

Thank you
TheElk
05-21-2013 07:25 PM
gwald Offline

The Elk! Cool vid, wow, it's like moooobly on steroids! lol
That world needs a taxi wink
You going to put in moobly and grawliv as cameos? lol

Glad you got a C++ coder! EE is a learning curve even knowing C++ grin

My Blog
http://www.esenthel.com/community/showthread.php?tid=6043

I hang out at Esenthel IRC Channel
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Esenthel
05-22-2013 03:06 AM
TheElk Offline

Thank you gwald

Moobly is it's own world and he has a taxi in that game, We might just do what you said as far as cameos, We did that kind of in our other games Killer Raceway and Battle of the Juggernauts.

Yes Mir is doing a great Job and we are happy that he joined the team.
05-22-2013 07:44 AM
Rubeus Offline

It's looking good! I'm loving the originality. Keep up the good work!
05-22-2013 01:26 PM
nomax5 Offline

I agree with Rubeus I love the originality too the sky is growing on me ...
05-22-2013 06:49 PM
TheElk Offline

Hello Everyone here is a update video showing one of five of our playable races!

Say Hello to the Wolble they resemble the look of a sloth but have almost dart frog colored fur hopefully we can get many selections for the fur types I can see a few possibilities.

Thank you
09-26-2013 01:02 PM
TheElk Offline

Hey everyone here is another video showing one of the five races in Exiled Dimensions!

This is the Voltor they resemble the look of a bird it will be interesting how some of the other feather colors turn out.

Thanks for watching!

- The KEI Team

10-02-2013 08:58 PM