About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Greetings
AndrewBGS Offline

Greetings
After about 2 or more months hanging around here with this engine I figured it should be time to officially say "hi".

So Hi. I'm Andrew, Romanian student at computer engineering, 21. Me and a couple of friends decided we'd like to make a game, so here we are. We're not very active for now, as have university stuff to do also, but we trust we'll have something to show for ourselves in the summer.
I'm not a pro with OOP, my field is hardware programming, but I'm learning to handle things. I am however the main programmer in our "team", so untill our artist guy steps up I can't really show anything cute for a showcase.

Nice to meet you, dear friendly programmers community.
05-08-2013 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dwight Offline

RE: Greetings
Not only a programmers community here! Also a bunch of technical artists present grin

Welcome to the community Andrew!
05-08-2013 02:58 PM
AndrewBGS Offline

Right, please do excuse me. So, hello, dear friendly game developing community. I think that should cover it. pfft
05-08-2013 03:04 PM
AndrewBGS Offline

Well, I figured I need a friend kind of thing here. Someone to bounce ideas of, talk about these stuff and have an idea what I'm talking about. I must admit I'm fairly disappointed when I tell my friends "hey, I finally made a skeleton attack me today" and no one gives a damn.
Yes I suppose a showcase is the place to go with that, but my world isn't yet looking good enough, so I'd just like someone to talk to about game-making stuff when I get bored. No requirements. So if you feel like chatting, feel free to add me on skype: eagleheart8 (I only use skype for gaming.... guess it shows).
06-22-2013 04:14 PM