About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Unable to start using Esenthel
Dicon Offline

Unable to start using Esenthel
Although I have looked at the "Tutorial" , there are no instructions how to use the editor or begin to learn to put a few simple things together, I did access the community area, but didn't see any "101" beginners instructions.
Help and pointers gratefully accepted.
Dicon
06-07-2013 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndrewBGS Offline

RE: Unable to start using Esenthel
I'm not sure what you're asking for.
A tutorial telling you how to build up a project? If no, you may be right and there is no such thing. Personally I was very happy the way things are here, just bits and pieces everywhere, you grab what you need and add it to your design.

So if I were you, I'd go ahead and build myself a world, drop a character inside it, and make it walk around. And you got a game. Then you just add feature after feature.

It's just a trial and error process, I don't think there is an official tutorial teaching you everything head to tail.
06-07-2013 12:18 PM
Dicon Offline

Build a world? How? Make it walk around? All I can see is an editor with lots of buttons.
There must be a starter pack somewhere!
Dicon
06-07-2013 01:22 PM
Pixel Perfect Offline

Hi Dicon, it's not obvious to a complete newcomer but once you get the hang of it you'll be away. Look at everything and try most things as a quick learning experience.

Take a look at this thread to get you started: Where do you ...
06-07-2013 01:50 PM