About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Moobly
rstralberg Offline

RE: Moobly
Congrats to you'r progress on this game. I have downloaded and played a bit. All has gone without any flaws. Knowing how hard it is to get a complete game-system with all things working together I must say you have got your self a good and steady base to continue building on. Great work
02-11-2014 09:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pixel Perfect Offline

Yeah congrats TheElk. Smooth install and game seems stable. You have a nice foundation there. Good work team!
02-11-2014 10:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheElk Offline

Hello fellow devs grin

We finally have a face book page for Moobly and a new update with somefixes.

I updated the main post with a link to our face book page for Moobly and If you want to check out the new update version 1.2 you can get it at IndieDB the link is also located In the main post.

As always I hope we are making a game that people will like and try out. smile

Thank you
TheElk
02-24-2014 10:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gwald Offline

Saw your twich, very enternaining watching/listening to you grin
I downloaded Moobly and tried getting the marshmallow but couldn't find them lol
02-25-2014 03:03 AM
TheElk Offline

(02-25-2014 03:03 AM)gwald Wrote:  Saw your twich, very enternaining watching/listening to you grin
I downloaded Moobly and tried getting the marshmallow but couldn't find them lol

Did you download ver 1.2 and thank you gwald I try not to be so serous and I try to have fun when playing a game.

P.S. are you messing with me on the marshmallows.

TheElk
02-25-2014 11:47 AM
gwald Offline

I downloaded the 146MB moobly.exe,
oh, i think i got the wrong version, it doesn't look like your screen shots.

"P.S. are you messing with me on the marshmallows."
I got the marshmallows, they a small and kinda hidden.

I can't kill moobly!
03-05-2014 01:47 AM
xzessmedia Offline

i also love the character voices and all the lovely game style. both thumbs up!
keep on the good work, is it planned to be a multi platform game? could be really funny to play on a tablet smile
03-24-2014 03:27 PM
1991mirec Offline

thank you xzessmedia
we plan on multi later on.. right now we are working on expanding moobly`s world, adding some missions, characters.. there will be more to come...
03-26-2014 07:03 PM