About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Esenthel Store open to everyone
AndrewBGS Offline

RE: Esenthel Store open to everyone
That is a very good idea; optionally, a sort by the seller might be nice; if maybe you're looking for particular models from some guy or for the esenthel resources.
11-24-2013 09:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yvanvds Offline

Hey

I just tought i'd try out the store. I had already permission to put the old loopix plant collection online, so I imported them all in the 2.0 editor. Did a bit of work on scaling them correctly etc. Now I thought I could create a pak from that, or export them somehow so that other people could just drag and drop the whole pack into a project.

But it seems that it doesn't work that way :-) I created a pak file with all the assets but it cannot be dropped into the editor. I also tried unpacking them with the old 1.0 converter, but the files I get cannot be imported either.

Perhaps it might be interesting to add a way to do this? Or am I just missing something?

On a related topic: I created an item for the store, but because what i tried didn't work there's an empty item in the store now and I cannot find a remove button.

Regards,

yvan
12-18-2013 10:21 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi,
The recommended way is to just provide 2.0 project, so people can load it straight away, and then do "copy selected elements" to their own projects.
You can't remove items from the store, but if that item is not yet public then you can just Rename it and reuse it as a different item smile reset the name, description and files.
12-19-2013 12:30 AM
Ireheart Offline

@Esenthel, Have you considered listing the author (of each item being sold) in the store yet and being able to see what else the author is selling (Some kind of profile page for the author)? I think this is pretty important for the stores progression as more things are added.

No doubt several companies that produce video game assets will publish their products but obviously want collectively keep the products they want to sell together in a organised manner and users who are interested in the authors works will want see what they have to offer easily.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 02:40 PM by Ireheart.)
01-03-2014 02:34 PM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi, yes, you can do that from the Editor app, but not from the website yet.
Just click on the item author button.
01-03-2014 10:38 PM
TBJokers Offline

@Esenthel, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but releasing a compilable code into the Esenthel store would mean it's an application and commercial, and will hence turn every Esenthel 1.0 License invalid. Any clarification on this?
02-01-2014 10:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi, thanks, I'm okay with people owning 1.0 license selling unlimited items (like source code) in Esenthel Store.
02-01-2014 10:08 PM