About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Compile problem on Windows with some projects (e.g. a copy of the tutorials)
DoerrSt Offline

Compile problem on Windows with some projects (e.g. a copy of the tutorials)
A designer in my team can't compile any projects. Only the tutorials do work for him without any problem.

For all other projects he receive the error

1>------ Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: 01 - Bars, Konfiguration: Debug Win32 ------
1> stdafx.cpp
1> Auto.cpp
1>EsenthelEngine.lib(Application.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgel”stes externes Symbol ""void __cdecl Shut(void)" (?Shut@@YAXXZ)" in Funktion ""public: void __thiscall EE::Application::del(void)" (?del@Application@EE@@QAEXXZ)".
1>EsenthelEngine.lib(Application.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgel”stes externes Symbol ""bool __cdecl Init(void)" (?Init@@YA_NXZ)" in Funktion ""public: bool __thiscall EE::Application::create(void)" (?create@Application@EE@@QAE_NXZ)".
1>EsenthelEngine.lib(Application.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgel”stes externes Symbol ""void __cdecl InitPre(void)" (?InitPre@@YAXXZ)" in Funktion ""public: bool __thiscall EE::Application::create(void)" (?create@Application@EE@@QAE_NXZ)".
1>EsenthelEngine.lib(States.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgel”stes externes Symbol ""void __cdecl Draw(void)" (?Draw@@YAXXZ)" in Funktion ""void __cdecl EE::`dynamic initializer for 'StateMain''(void)" (??__EStateMain@EE@@YAXXZ)".
1>EsenthelEngine.lib(States.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgel”stes externes Symbol ""bool __cdecl Update(void)" (?Update@@YA_NXZ)" in Funktion ""void __cdecl EE::`dynamic initializer for 'StateMain''(void)" (??__EStateMain@EE@@YAXXZ)".
1>01 - Bars.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 5 nicht aufgel”ste Externe
========== Erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, 1 fehlerhaft, 0 aktuell, 0 bersprungen ==========

I created some new projects and can't reproduce it here. Now I found one where I have the same issue.
It is just a new project where I copied the whole content of the tutorials in.

You can find the project folder here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxq7vnb610o2hv...724kkl9.7z

Just copy this to the project-folder of Esenthel and try to compile. Can anyone reproduce this and has an idea how to resolve?

Thanks!

Stefan
02-13-2014 11:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

RE: Compile problem on Windows with some projects (e.g. a copy of the tutorials)
Hi,

Please click on the source code element in the project and you'll see the problem (they weren't synchronized).

Please read this:
http://www.esenthel.com/?id=doc#Collabor...evelopment
and this:
http://www.esenthel.com/?id=doc#Synchronizing_Codes
02-13-2014 11:34 PM
DoerrSt Offline

RE: Compile problem on Windows with some projects (e.g. a copy of the tutorials)
Hi,

thank you for your fast answer. I already read the first link, but

"Please read this topic on how to Synchronize the Codes."

leads to an error. Also the second link in your post too (I think this is the important one).

Stefan
02-14-2014 12:28 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Could you please explain what do you mean by "leads to an error" ?
Do you mean the page doesn't load? Can you refresh it? (F5 or Ctrl+R)
Thank you
02-14-2014 12:30 AM
DoerrSt Offline

Now it works. Perhaps it was a problem of the browser cache. Just saw the text "not found" or something like this.
02-14-2014 01:20 AM