About Store Forum Documentation Contact

graphics problem
double_web Offline

graphics problem
I have some problems with graphics: I played AION and WOW and on same pc I played the ee rpg 2. Why I have lag and the graphics isn't hd ? I eant to make a game but I am seeing a big problem. Low graphics. I changed some settings but nothing.. LQ.. so.. how to make a full hd game WITHOUT LAG ?
05-25-2014 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tottel Offline

RE: graphics problem
What was your FPS in WoW, and what was it in the RPG demo?
What did you put the graphics on? Don't just say "low", because there are dozens of options to set. What was the renderer, the shadow quality, shadow size, ..?

Also, let's not forget that WoW was released 10 years ago, and was made to run on anything with more processing power than a refrigerator.
05-25-2014 09:55 AM
TheElk Offline

(05-25-2014 09:55 AM)Tottel Wrote:  Also, let's not forget that WoW was released 10 years ago, and was made to run on anything with more processing power than a refrigerator.

LOL Tottel love it !!!!! lol
05-25-2014 10:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zervox Offline

(05-25-2014 09:55 AM)Tottel Wrote:  What was your FPS in WoW, and what was it in the RPG demo?
What did you put the graphics on? Don't just say "low", because there are dozens of options to set. What was the renderer, the shadow quality, shadow size, ..?

Also, let's not forget that WoW was released 10 years ago, and was made to run on anything with more processing power than a refrigerator.

That is one overkill refrigerator! : o

but yeah, as Tottel said, more detailed description needed.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 10:58 AM by Zervox.)
05-26-2014 10:58 AM