About Store Forum Documentation Contact

Ineisis Online
JamesProctor Offline

Ineisis Online
I bought the Ineisis Online source code a while back. I was just wondering if that was still a viable starting point for a MMO?
06-17-2014 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ozmodian Offline

RE: Ineisis Online
I think it is. I love the Ineisis source and have learned a lot from it. I have also posted a few tutorials for it over in the Tutorials section if you are interested.

Good luck
06-17-2014 01:17 AM
JamesProctor Offline

Yeah I believe it was your youtube videos that I watched this evening. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to import the source code into the new Editor. Any help with that?
06-17-2014 02:03 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

Hi,

Ineisis sources are already provided in the compatible packages with the new Esenthel Editor.
Please go to Esenthel Store and download the appropriate package for latest EE version.
06-17-2014 02:07 AM
JamesProctor Offline

All I see is the source Code for Esenthel 1. Do I have to repurchase it to get the source code for Esenthel 2? I have a Download for Source Code and Data for Esenthel 1 and then a download for Ineisis Online (For Esenthel) and Ineisis Online (For Esenthel 2) The one for Esenthel 2 I see no way to open it. and it doesn't have separate projects for the Client, Server, Launcher, ect.
06-17-2014 02:12 AM
Esenthel Offline
Administrator

"Ineisis Online (For Esenthel)" is the latest version compatible with latest Esenthel Editor.
Just copy the folder contents (the weird named folder) to your "Projects" folder.
http://www.esenthel.com/?id=doc#Using_Tutorials
06-17-2014 02:18 AM
JamesProctor Offline

Ok thanks. Also is it possible to use MySQL instead of MSSQL for the database and what would I need to change?
06-17-2014 02:35 AM