About Store Forum Documentation Contact

fullscreen mode coordinates are off (solved)
yvanvds Offline

fullscreen mode coordinates are off (solved)
Hey.

While experimenting with the new gui skins, i noticed that something is not right when using GUI in fullscreen mode.

Try The tutorial Gui->Buttons. It works fine as it is, but not when you add D.full(true) in init. you will see that the coordinates on which the button highlight activates is a bit to the left and a bit too low. Also the text seems a bit blurry in full screen.

I think this is new since the big update. I never noticed something like that before.

Regards,

yvan
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 10:28 PM by yvanvds.)
11-12-2014 09:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zervox Offline

RE: fullscreen mode coordinates are off
can you try changing D.density and see if the problems gets better or worse? as I've had similar issues since the D.density update with my own programmed UI.
11-12-2014 09:26 PM
yvanvds Offline

RE: fullscreen mode coordinates are off
Thanks Zervox.

D.density(2) does not make a difference here.

Edit: The editor itself works fine in fullscreen mode. So it's not fullscreen as such that causes it. But the tutorial goes wrong over here. Even the clickable area for the button is off.

Edit 2: I found the problem. I have 3 monitors. The third one has a lower resolution (1600 x 900) and if I disconnect it, everything works like it should. I don't recall this was ever a problem before though. But at least it's not an esenthel problem smile
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 10:27 PM by yvanvds.)
11-12-2014 09:33 PM